Holy shit I am fat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit I am fat!

OK people confession time...I've been eating like a pig since thanksgiving and I hardly trained since than too. Today was my first real workout in a while and I am telling you I am gonna be sour as hell tomorrow and day after tomorrow, and I started to eat clean again so hopefully an a few weeks I'll be seeing my abs again:D
    Here is a picture so you guys can make fun of me:fufool:
    But I got a tell you tho all that shit food in my system gave me a great pump.:P
    Attached Files

you look like a fucking christmas turkey..

nah just kiddin, lats look awesome.

Comment

Oh geez, you're not fat.

The guy taking the picture has his legs spread far enough. He gets into his work.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Good job you ugly bastard:P Fat or not fat, it wont take you long to get back into it;) Nice lats...Wide too...But your calfs are small and yes you're a chubber:PYour friend in the background looks like he's about to do a John Travolta Staying Alive dance:rofl:
        You are funny with that John Travolta shit lmao. Yeah calf are small and doesn't matter what I do they won't fucking grow.

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Oh geez, you're not fat.

The guy taking the picture has his legs spread far enough. He gets into his work.
        Thanks FB but even my girlfriends mom noticed that and told my girlfriend that I am fat.
        And the guy who took my picture is a pro last time I competed he actually fallowed my progress and made a 45 min movie about it, I don't have the patience to post it on youtube but it is pretty cool I have my own pumping iron video to show my grand kids now.:D

Comment

looking good bro.... If that is fat then I'd like to see you ripped.... LOL

Comment

look pretty good for eating like a pig and not working out. i assume you are off cycle now?

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
              You are funny with that John Travolta shit lmao. Yeah calf are small and doesn't matter what I do they won't fucking grow.
              if you could pick a weak body part to have, it should be calves. just not that important. sure, everyone wants calves but they just arent payed as much attention too as other bodyparts. current MR.O has no calves at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                look pretty good for eating like a pig and not working out. i assume you are off cycle now?
                Yeah I've been off for a while, I am wating for some new supplies they should arrive tomorrow I am gonna start a post with what I'll be having in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                  looking good bro.... If that is fat then I'd like to see you ripped.... LOL
                  Well you asked for it here are some shots. Not the best pic quality tho. :)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Abs and tigh.
                    Attached Files

Comment

And from couple of years back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

You can see your face in the mirror you retard:slap: :D
                        It's just a blur :fufool:
                        Is your waist a 30" in that pic? Makes your lats look wide...Not saying they're not though.
                        Yep it gets down to 30" when I get lean. :D

Comment

Nice pics bro. Look great in the ones where your cut but still lookin pretty good for being off cycle and eating tons of crap lol

Comment

You fucking foreigner:fufool: Blur this:nutkick: :D
                            Rado...STFU!:slap::evil:

Comment

man your waist is tiny in competition condition, also you seem like one of those guys that achieve best proportion when lean.

What I mean to say is that when we diet down we try not to lose size but some muscles loose some fullness, your shape looks really good and the calves don't seems any smaller so collectively everything looks in sync.

Still looking big bro but the comp pics are impressive

PS don't you dare stray above the small calf club! we're suposed to be mates and you'll make me look bad!

Comment

Working...
                              X