2/5/2009... "Before" pics of sorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/5/2009... "Before" pics of sorts

Of course, they are always "before" pics I guess, since its a work in progress. Like I mentioned in another thread, I've lost a little ground in the last few months. I would really like to slowly gain some mass to let my arms catch up.

Like Rado said... it takes time but you look pretty good already bro. Keep at it and you will reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      I will also suggest you get some Liquidex for the little gyno you have; nothing major. But it will help the puffyness out:)I would also solely concentrate on getting really lean. You seem to have some decent muscle. You're tall and it will be hard to add some mass unless you do a heavy cycle with a lot of dedication. I would just lean up really really good.
      I'm 6'0".

As far as the gyno thing, I always noticed but wasnt sure if it was just where i hold fat, or if it was actually gyno. I'm never used AAS, prohormones in my life. Strongest I've ever used is creatine. Is gyno still possible? Shoot me a PM. thanks bro.

Comment

yes its gyno. has nothing to do with what you take. most likely got it during puberty, hormone balance etc.. nolvedex or armidex may work.

Comment

nice arm mass.
          how long have you been training?

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
            nice arm mass.
            how long have you been training?
            3 years seriously. diet has been very hit and miss over that time though. i think i'd have at least another 1/2"-1" on my arms if i had been taking my diet seriously the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
              Like Rado said... it takes time but you look pretty good already bro. Keep at it and you will reach your goals.

I couldnt agree more. Its all about time and patience. Like the guys said, keep it up and you will get there.

You look good bro.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                  I'm 6'0".

As far as the gyno thing, I always noticed but wasnt sure if it was just where i hold fat, or if it was actually gyno. I'm never used AAS, prohormones in my life. Strongest I've ever used is creatine. Is gyno still possible? Shoot me a PM. thanks bro.
                  have the same exact thing bro - had it since i was a kid - when i put on weight my sides and my chest show it -- when i diet down for a show it goes away -- all in the body fat bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                    have the same exact thing bro - had it since i was a kid - when i put on weight my sides and my chest show it -- when i diet down for a show it goes away -- all in the body fat bro
                    actually makes me feel a little better. all in genetics right?

the only thing that discourages me is that my arms are so fucking stubborn. im afraid unless i abandon the "all natural" thing im going to have to put on like 20 more lbs for my arms to grow.

Comment

hey bro, can you list what ur arm routine looks like?
                      when u get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                        actually makes me feel a little better. all in genetics right?

the only thing that discourages me is that my arms are so fucking stubborn. im afraid unless i abandon the "all natural" thing im going to have to put on like 20 more lbs for my arms to grow.
                        alot of it is genetics bro -- runs in my family -- been fighting shitty genetics my whole life

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
                          hey bro, can you list what ur arm routine looks like?
                          when u get a chance.
                          It varies. I change it up whenever I can. There is really no pattern whatsoever. Right now I just switched to push/pull/legs for the first time in a while, so basically compound lifts are hitting them. When I was doing body part splits it would consist of 3 bicep movements and 3 tri movements, usually 4 or 5 sets each. Incline DB curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, skull crushers, and overhead DB extensios were always my favorite. I would say incline DB curls are where I feel the most work being done of any of the arm workouts.
                          Last edited by The_Grinder; 02-07-09, 04:58 PM.

Comment

not bad keep putting more mass ! try letro for gyno it can reverse gyno too ! much stronger than liquidex arimidex ...i had great results from letro

Comment

Working...
                            X