• Show
Clear All

• Lousy_Bastard

Me recently.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rado
    Hairy fucker aren't you:D

Who's the chick in the poster:P
    Yes a bit of hair yes lol, the girl is from tv over here, Clare Devine is her real name she is an actor, in a show called hollyoaks.

Comment

Pretty gal...But if that was my room and I was stuck in 1981 with hanging posters up in my room....I would hang some Tiffany or Belinda Carlisle up in that bitch:rofl::rofl:
      Ok i can see where this is going a take the piss time so i'll stop talkin about it now thanks anyway.

Comment

Chill out bro...Just busting your huevos...Listen...You have a good base, you can definately put some nice size on...:)
        Ok.

Comment

LB, are you obsessed with your right arm or somethin?

Take some real pics with better lighting.

Have your friend/girl friend/wife/partner take pics while you pose or something.

How can you expect us to judge on limited amounts of pictures with this type of quality?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            LB, are you obsessed with your right arm or somethin?

Take some real pics with better lighting.

Have your friend/girl friend/wife/partner take pics while you pose or something.

How can you expect us to judge on limited amounts of pictures with this type of quality?
            Because i rolled a car and broke 3 vertabrae in my back and my colar bone plus completely busted my left shoulder i dont have a left cap thats why its all right side far too embarrassed to show my full body as my left side is like fuck all,

Maybe i should have said first its embarrassment cos im so deform looking on one side my left side is smaller than my right, so i wont be doin full body shots i have a few and i nearly start cryin when i seee them.

Hope that answers your question.

Comment

Cant stand looking at the picture sorry.
              Last edited by Lousy_Bastard; 03-28-09, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
                Because i rolled a car and broke 3 vertabrae in my back and my colar bone plus completely busted my left shoulder i dont have a left cap thats why its all right side far too embarrassed to show my full body as my left side is like fuck all,

Maybe i should have said first its embarrassment cos im so deform looking on one side my left side is smaller than my right, so i wont be doin full body shots i have a few and i nearly start cryin when i seee them.

Hope that answers your question.
                Originally posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
                See how deformed i am thats why i do all right side, it killls me and i mean kills me to look at it and i cant afford to set it right at this time in my life, its the only full one i have as when i look at it i feel like jumpin off a bridge, hope this answers why i do what i do.

That was takin 4 weeks ago.

Im ready for the flaming lol.
                Its not that big of a deal, I am not going to judge you because of that, just saying if you want our opinion, we need full body shots. You're man enough to post them, good job.

To get back on topic, you look decent.

Comment

If someone is willing to post their picture, nobody has any right to question why the picture isn't "good enough" - that annoys the hell out of me. 98% of the active members here do NOT post their pictures. That's fine, but don't question others when they do!

LB, kudos to you for willing to post pictures and accept critique from others.

As far as your accident - is the left side something that's atrophy, or painful to work out, or just not "safe" to do?

Comment

Well said!!!/\ I was busting his balls and he knows that too...I reall appreciate it when members post their pictures...

You only joked about his bedroom, no big deal - huge difference.

Constructive criticism is fine if that's what the poster wants, but otherwise, who the hell is anyone here to "judge"? Especially when you're not even willing to post pictures of your own self :wacko:

Comment

Its not that big of a deal, I am not going to judge you because of that, just saying if you want our opinion, we need full body shots. You're man enough to post them, good job.

But its a terrible body the right side ok the left just not there, i cant look at that pic fucks with my head, thats why i hide it

All i can do it work it harder but its alot weaker than the right side im just fucked half shots or no shot lol

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          If someone is willing to post their picture, nobody has any right to question why the picture isn't "good enough" - that annoys the hell out of me. 98% of the active members here do NOT post their pictures. That's fine, but don't question others when they do!

LB, kudos to you for willing to post pictures and accept critique from others.

As far as your accident - is the left side something that's atrophy, or painful to work out, or just not "safe" to do?
                          Painful to work out and probably not safe in the long run as my left shoulder clicks everytime i bench and im doin small weight cos of my left side cos my right side is looking to lift buses lol, seriously thers a massive difference in look and strenght.

Comment

Well said!!!/\ I was busting his balls and he knows that too...I reall appreciate it when members post their pictures...
                            Yes Rado im not here long but i have suspected that your the ball buster around here lol.

Well it livens the place up its good.

Comment

I still think you're a fucking weirdo:P :D
                              Your onto me Rado :moon:

Comment

Working...
                              X