What a lean 126lbs looks like!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a lean 126lbs looks like!

And now for something completely different from all you bulkers... :)

Comments, suggestions, advice welcome...

Current Stats:

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 126lbs
    Bodyfat: 9% according to handheld meter, not sure about accuracy.

Dietary Restrictions:

Vegetarian, no chemical supplementation.

Current Training:

Carb cycling using Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0 method.

Goal:

Bodyfat under 7%, weight at 135lbs. Basically looking for a lightweight boxer's physique.

looking tight bro.

i didnt know you were a vegetarian. how strict are you?

i do think its going to be tough for you to drop 2 more % bf and gain 10lbs if you eat no meat at all.

do you use any supps? creatine etc..?

Comment

lose that ridiculous Tom Jones minge hair from your chest and your there

Comment

Thanks, B!

I am a pretty strict vegetarian - the only animal products I eat are milk products (milk, cheese, etc.). No meat, fish, eggs, seafood. but I'm not vegan, so perhaps there is some room for me to put on about 5-10lbs of lean mass.

I have not yet used any supplementation. I do drink coffee but no creatine, ECA, clen or anything else.
        Last edited by Scrumhalf; 06-03-09, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          lose that ridiculous Tom Jones minge hair from your chest and your there
          LOL... I knew the hair comments will come in fast. You know, I have never bothered to do that... maybe I will. Is shaving better or some chemical treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Thanks, B!

I am a pretty strict vegetarian - the only animal products I eat are milk products (milk, cheese, etc.). No meat, fish, eggs, seafood.

I have not yet used any supplementation. I do drink coffee but no creatine, ECA, clen or anything else.
            are you open to supplements? creatine, NO products, post workout shakes etc..? i think that might help you out.

Comment

LOL... I knew the hair comments will come in fast. You know, I have never bothered to do that... maybe I will. Is shaving better or some chemical treatment?
              shaving best.

Comment

Thats really lean. Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  are you open to supplements? creatine, NO products, post workout shakes etc..? i think that might help you out.
                  Sorry for the confusion... I do take whey protein shakes. The only sources of protein I have are protein shakes, nonfat cottage cheese and soy protein products like tofu and TVP.

I need to look into other supplements. I am trying to push as hard as I can without things like creatine and NO and see how far this old body will go... :) I think I will give it another 1 or 2 6-8 week carb cycles to see how far things can progress. If I stall, I might need to step up my game.

As far as supplements are concerned, in increasing order of aggressiveness, would I consider ECA, then creatine, then NO products?

Comment

Last time I had a waist that small I was three years old!

Remember that one B?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion... I do take whey protein shakes. The only sources of protein I have are protein shakes, nonfat cottage cheese and soy protein products like tofu and TVP.

I need to look into other supplements. I am trying to push as hard as I can without things like creatine and NO and see how far this old body will go... :) I think I will give it another 1 or 2 6-8 week carb cycles to see how far things can progress. If I stall, I might need to step up my game.

As far as supplements are concerned, in increasing order of aggressiveness, would I consider ECA, then creatine, then NO products?
                      i would do creatine, Vassive-NO, no eca at all. i think you will lose muscle if you keep trying to speed up the metabolism.

Comment

Thanks, B!. I will definitely do some more reading on the supplements you suggest.

I plan to run a 4-week of carb cycling, basically till the end of June. After that, I am thinking of eating at slightly above maintenance to try to put some muscle back on, perhaps try to get to 135lbs hopefully without adding too much fat back on. But I need to do a lot more reading on clean bulking - don't want to undo all the hard work to get below 10% BF.

Comment

i tell ya one thing, you would be amazed at the results if you were to incorporate chicken, eggs, beef into your diet. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X