3 years in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years in the gym

I came on this site in 2006 when I first vstarted working out a friend gave me a bottle of 75mg anadrol said take one a day for 6 weeks and eat everything I could. I came on here people told me I was a clueless moron, I never took them and just looked around on here and read routines and diets.

here are my before pic and a couple pics I took today

yea I dont kno how to take pics my

goals are to get an old-school bodybuilder look, prolly never that lean though; I really hate cardio.

any comments/criticism welcome.

My before pic I was 6' 2" 170lbs

Currently I am at 235lbs. If possible could someone estimate my bf%
    Last edited by Konitz; 02-26-10, 12:15 PM.

good work bro.

Comment

good work. I would say around 15-20%

Comment

Just keep plugging along, your off to a good start.

Comment

GREAT WORK MAN.

Comment

Thanks for the positive boost.

Honestly this site is the main thing that has helped me along the most, just the array of info has helped me be smarter about what I do.

I feel now that I have a steady job and can afford the food and supplements I need I can really see wat I can achieve.
            Last edited by Konitz; 06-07-09, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Good job just sticking w/it... I fell off 2-3 years ago and now it's repaying me everyday in the gym. Only question is how the wheels are holding up ?

Comment

good work bro,have you cycled anything as of yet?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  Good job just sticking w/it... I fell off 2-3 years ago and now it's repaying me everyday in the gym. Only question is how the wheels are holding up ?
                  My legs had wasted away to nothing after getting hurt, Now i am, starting working them, it is gonna take a while to get them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                    My legs had wasted away to nothing after getting hurt, Now i am, starting working them, it is gonna take a while to get them back.
                    sorry to hear about the legs, I have a horrid left knee so doing legs has always been trial and error to find what I can do and can't. It's great though to be able get under the bar and squat so I wish you the best, they will catch up as you obv are making the right choices in the last 3 years.

Comment

I look back at those pic's I posted I wasn't even close to 235lbs lol I was more like 220-225lbs. I just could not accept the fact I lost so much muscle when I was not training.

Comment

Working...
                      X