Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figured I would throw up this picture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
    Can't disagree. However, I've never been happy not being the best at what I sent myself to...
    trust me, the body is different then other "things". you will never reach a final goal. ask jay cutler if he is happy with his size and he would say "i wish this i wish that". just gotta keep improving but also be proud of what you have done. if you dont it will become a negative in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      trust me, the body is different then other "things". you will never reach a final goal. ask jay cutler if he is happy with his size and he would say "i wish this i wish that". just gotta keep improving but also be proud of what you have done. if you dont it will become a negative in your life.
      Thanks, I get that...but I'm sure he considers himself one of the best. I meant what I said relatively. I can't say I was the best student at PSU, but I graduated with honors from a top 10 business school. I want the same thing for my body right now. Does that make sense(?)

I want the size Mr. I has and that you claim to have. :D :rofl:

Comment

Thanks, I get that...but I'm sure he considers himself one of the best. I meant what I said relatively. I can't say I was the best student at PSU, but I graduated with honors from a top 10 business school. I want the same thing for my body right now. Does that make sense(?)

I want the size Mr. I has and that you claim to have. :D :rofl:
        the size that mr I has and what i have are 2 different things. :rofl: rado and mr. i are average nj gym lifters. :agreed:

i thought you had big goals. set your sites higher then mr i. :rofl:

Comment

the size that mr I has and what i have are 2 different things. :rofl: rado and mr. i are average nj gym lifters. :agreed:

i thought you had big goals. set your sites higher then mr i. :rofl:
          Says the man who has never posted a picture. Yea, I think we need to call you out more often, tiny. :whistle

Comment

tiny. :whistle
            or really obese. which one is the more likely is the question. skinny and never been to a gym or big but really fat? :hibb:

Comment

or really obese. which one is the more likely is the question. skinny and never been to a gym or big but really fat? :hibb:
              Both, skinny little legs, and big fat belly. You probably look like this guy

In real life you are the left, in online world you are the right hand guy.

Comment

Both, skinny little legs, and big fat belly. You probably look like this guy

In real life you are the left, in online world you are the right hand guy.
                :fight:

Comment

:fight:
                  Proof, or you have to use that as ur avatar. :rofl: And we both know you can't/won't post pics. :D

Comment

Proof, or you have to use that as ur avatar. :rofl: And we both know you can't/won't post pics. :D
                    done. the whole thing wont fit but i think i got the accurate version.

Comment

done. the whole thing wont fit but i think i got the accurate version.
                      Your such a pussy...or a cock tease. :rofl:

Love that you put that in the avatar though. Obviously a honest person. lol

Comment

Your such a pussy...or a cock tease. :rofl:

Love that you put that in the avatar though. Obviously a honest person. lol
                        :inlove:

Comment

:disagree:

Comment

thought you just liked shemales :disagree: what a new low - NC obviously has no boobs and would make a shitty tranny aside from the pillow talk :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              thought you just liked shemales :disagree: what a new low - NC obviously has no boobs and would make a shitty tranny aside from the pillow talk :hibb:
                              agreed, he is ugly. makeup wouldnt make him look better.

Comment

agreed, he is ugly. makeup wouldnt make him look better.
                                :pissed: I am beautiful. I got stopped the other night and told "You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

HA, suck on that bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X