after sticky wings ,cornbread and a huge margarita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
    thanks you crazy guys.... i know I know the rack. My sister got them and they look nice and all but man I just can't see dropping that kind of cash especially at my age lol. hmmmm, maybe next year :(
    don't listen to men. unless they're the ones paying for it. you're in amazing shape. :)

Comment

:hibb: thanks you!

boobs weren't on the agenda when they were handing out to us latin women... we get it in our legs and butt LOL.

Most men figure theres not much action you can get out of boobs :)

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
      don't listen to men. unless they're the ones paying for it. you're in amazing shape. :)

Comment

I like your butt and legs WW :)

and DBJ's tits and ass :hibb: Come over baby :D

Comment

boobs weren't on the agenda when they were handing out to us latin women... we get it in our legs and butt LOL.

most middle eastern women have wide hips and boobs. but then the faces are jacked up!

Comment

most middle eastern women have wide hips and boobs. but then the faces are jacked up!
            no offense but reading some of your posts and I haven't read alot of them lol, but are you a man or woman? its hard to tell from your user name :noo: sorry I am such a bad judge of names and like I said I don't think I have interaced with you much :(

Comment

im not into big tits at all. imo. body looks great

Comment

no offense but reading some of your posts and I haven't read alot of them lol, but are you a man or woman? its hard to tell from your user name :noo: sorry I am such a bad judge of names and like I said I don't think I have interaced with you much :(
                She's a woman. Read her signature ;)

Comment

you have a nice ass !!!!! did i tell you i love nice asses :weights:

Comment

hahaha, i'm a woman. no offense taken. when i first joined everyone was referring to me as a man. don't let the username/avatar mislead you. :P

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      you have a nice ass !!!!! did i tell you i love nice asses :weights:
                      lol no I don't recall but I guess I know now.
                      dbj, glad to hear... I couldn't tell and oh well... but now I need to know what you look like lol.
                      Last edited by WonderWoman; 01-19-10, 07:27 AM.

Comment

hahaha, i'm a woman. no offense taken. when i first joined everyone was referring to me as a man. don't let the username/avatar mislead you. :P
                        whatever bro

Comment

lmao at bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            whatever bro
                            lol :retard:

Comment

Very true so much more to do with ass and legs!!!!:clapback:

Lookin solid BigScott!

Never can have enough pics of WW!!!!!!!:thumup:

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post

Never can have enough pics of WW!!!!!!!
                                :thumup:
                                huge bump!! You look super sexy WW !! Great physique.

Comment

Working...
                                X