same pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same pic

I took down a bad pic of me earlier this week because it didn't really show my entire body, and its about 8 months old..... but due to some request I am posting it again......

MM
    Attached Files

You have a nice jaw. And either you're being hung with a thin rope, or your wearing a shell necklace.

Sorry, I was drawn to say something. It's a disease I have.

Comment

lol

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
          You have a nice jaw. And either you're being hung with a thin rope, or your wearing a shell necklace.

:eek: :rofl:

Comment

Even if that's just a partial pic, there's no way i would define it as "bad" ;) What is there looks promising!

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
              Even if that's just a partial pic, there's no way i would define it as "bad" ;) What is there looks promising!
              I agree

Comment

Yup, I wish I looked as bad as that .. LOL

Comment

thanks for your replys bros...... right now I am not training too much because I am going through my first couple months with the Police, and its hell. Hope to get back on track soon......

Comment

Do you mean "Police" as in the RCMP?! Anyway keep us posted and don't push too hard:)

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex

Im crying over here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X