• pic of my dad

61 ,6'1 245 this was taken in the summer
    Attached Files

damnit how the hell do u get it bigger hold on

Comment

try clicking this one
      Attached Files

Comment

not bad for his age he still competes every year his legs need more work but he has had a ton of knee issues from sports years ago

Comment

heres me at a show a I did,I need some work on a few things but if I can learn a bit more about prep Ill do better,my goal is for him and I to be on stage together one day soon that would fuking cool father and son under the lights
          Attached Files

Comment

dad is pretty thick at that age.

Comment

both look great

Comment

Damn... looks great for any age, leave alone 61. Much respect for taking care of himself. My dad is in great shape too - he is not built like yours but he is 80 and could pass for a 60 year old.

Comment

look good

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                    try clicking this one
                    LOL, thats great pops is swole. i hope I still have size at 60 and not just size on my belly,lol

Comment

so what bodyparts yall think Im lagging in? My hams need work and I think my arms look weak. I really want to put on alot more mass I was thinking of taking off and just trying to put it on for a good amount of time.

Comment

so what bodyparts yall think Im lagging in? My hams need work and I think my arms look weak. I really want to put on alot more mass I was thinking of taking off and just trying to put it on for a good amount of time.
                        it might just be the pose but I would respectfully say your arms dont match the rest of you.

Comment

from what i can see -- arms , upper chest , shoulders, traps and quad sweep and if you came in a touch dryer that would make you stand out even more . all in all you look good bro !!!! nice work

Comment

He looks great for any age, kudos to him bro.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                              from what i can see -- arms , upper chest , shoulders, traps and quad sweep and if you came in a touch dryer that would make you stand out even more . all in all you look good bro !!!! nice work
                              thanks bro,Im trying to bring alot of bodyparts up my arms forsure but the damn things dont want to grow,so when my chest,and delts grow they over power my arms. My quads will come out more with conditioning more I think ,No matter what I cant get my hams striated or my glutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X