X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hams

see they need work imo like shit
    Attached Files

really the whole pic looks bad my lats and bis wtf lol wait till next year though

Comment

I like your back man. Ya need work on your biceps

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        I like your back man. Ya need work on your biceps
        Yea I knowjust fuking rag on me some more damn j/k hahaha Im trying yall will see a change within the next 8 months thats what my goals are 8 months to get bigger,fuller and work on different bodyparts-bis,hams,upper chest,delts a bit pretty much everything. Its funny when I am standing there I feel like I look great and perfect then I get my pics and Im blown at how much work I really need, Alot!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
          Yea I knowjust fuking rag on me some more damn j/k hahaha Im trying yall will see a change within the next 8 months thats what my goals are 8 months to get bigger,fuller and work on different bodyparts-bis,hams,upper chest,delts a bit pretty much everything. Its funny when I am standing there I feel like I look great and perfect then I get my pics and Im blown at how much work I really need, Alot!!!!!
          Dont be so hard on yourself bro, You look good. as i said before your arms just dont match the rest of your body. I would work on my poseing also it looks like your arms in front of you and hiding your arms some.

Comment

yea I know I never thought poseing would be as hard to get it perfect as it is. thanks bro. I try everything for my arms I dont know what to do training wise for them I should get some pump and pose "joke" but I gotta figure a way to hit them harder i was thinking doing back/bis one day then later that week just doing arms bi/tris so I hit them 2x who knows

Comment

how do you train hams? Do you do a leg day, or do you split it up etc - you could try doing some stiff leg deads and hamcurls etc on one day w/calves - then wait it out and do quads later. Just a thought. I still thin kyou look damn good bro, wish I had that physique.

Comment

I agree that I think your posing could use some work. If your shoulders were rotated backward more towards your lats and your hands were higher then I believe your arms would show beter...

You look good tho bro, good work!

Comment

your standing to upright and forward !!! remember judges are below you . you need to squat just a bit and flex your hams --- your arms need to be higher which will bring your lats out more -

def need to bring up your arms , lats could use more width, like to see you a touch dryer and work on your posing !!

you look good bro

Comment

I always start cramping so bad when I pose for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                      I always start cramping so bad when I pose for some reason
                      do you practice ?? should always start practicing about 4 to 6 weeks out . it not only helps with cramping but also brings out more detail in your muscle

Comment

Working...
                      X