CRAZY GENES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAZY GENES

aprils neice in hawaii this week 5'9'' @170 pounds and rated as one of the top baskett ball players here in ga. every one in aprils family excells or has excelled in sports.
    Attached Files

nice

Comment

who's april?

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
        aprils neice in hawaii this week 5'9'' @170 pounds and rated as one of the top baskett ball players here in ga. every one in aprils family excells or has excelled in sports.
        i would hit it raw dawg. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          who's april?
          his girlfriend

Comment

how old is she? My kid is 5-9 145lbs and she is only 15. couldnt dribble a basketball to save her life. But she can smash a softball,lol.

Comment

I can't tell much from that picture post some more. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                I can't tell much from that picture post some more. :hibb:
                they are scuba divin today and i told ape get some good pics..also i havnt told ape that i posted a picture of her favorite niece so try to keep me outa trouble(bouncer) , i couldnt help but throw that picture up cause her niece has a face to match the body and i have a hard time at the family functions trying to not look at that ass..

Comment

they are scuba divin today and i told ape get some good pics..also i havnt told ape that i posted a picture of her favorite niece so try to keep me outa trouble(bouncer) , i couldnt help but throw that picture up cause her niece has a face to match the body and i have a hard time at the family functions trying to not look at that ass..
                  LOL, I cant comment untill I know how old she is.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    LOL, I cant comment untill I know how old she is.
                    she starts at berry here in ga on a full ride..and she is 18 so be nice as i am sure april will see these posts..:)

Comment

she starts at berry here in ga on a full ride..and she is 18 so be nice as i am sure april will see these posts..:)
                      exactly why I didnt wanna say anything 18 thats almost my kids age.
                      lets just say she has athletic abilty.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        exactly why I didnt wanna say anything 18 thats almost my kids age.
                        lets just say she has athletic abilty.
                        Roger.:)

Comment

the landscaper has not problem checking her out full-on. my family only gives us a few things. nice hips, big boobs and the ability to make excellent food.

Comment

she is 18 so be nice as i am sure april will see these posts..:)
                            your the one that posted her ass on a forum with a bunch of dudes on tons of testosterone. what am i supposed to say? :rofl:

Comment

i gotta admit, i did find it a little odd myself. still love ya though buell.

Comment

Working...
                              X