Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miss dana marie View Post
    I'd have to go with.. "maybe i am just stupid."

I mean, with someone who has what? 18,000 site posts, obviously you are not a "newbie" to the muscle forum, maybe just to message board etiquette? with a new user, (i.e., me), would you rather that random user start jumping into other sections, posting, rather then going to gee, I dunno, "Introductions" and introducing themselves, which I did?

Granted, I posted another thread as well following my Introduction and where was that? Member Pics? to put a face (body) along with the person behind the Introduction, aside from the avatar sized picture.

I just haven't ventured out into the other areas of the forum, yet, I'm reading/replying, trying to stay up in my two current threads, trying to get a feel.. What did beast say? something about being scared away? probably says that because users like you, Bouncer, who speak to the females who register to the site inappropriate and probably make those females not even want to post.. get some respect, I have no problem "e-kicking" you in the balls back into place.
    thats all i needed to hear! :thumup:

you are welcome to the site now!

we get a lot of spammers/ people with other accounts etc.. so i wanted to make sure you werent some weirdo etc..

Comment

I mean, with someone who has what? 18,000 site posts, obviously you are not a "newbie" to the muscle forum, maybe just to message board etiquette? with a new user, (i.e., me), would you rather that random user start jumping into other sections, posting, rather then going to gee, I dunno, "Introductions" and introducing themselves, which I did?

Granted, I posted another thread as well following my Introduction and where was that? Member Pics? to put a face (body) along with the person behind the Introduction, aside from the avatar sized picture.

I just haven't ventured out into the other areas of the forum, yet, I'm reading/replying, trying to stay up in my two current threads, trying to get a feel.. What did beast say? something about being scared away? probably says that because users like you, Bouncer, who speak to the females who register to the site inappropriate and probably make those females not even want to post.. get some respect, I have no problem "e-kicking" you in the balls back into place.
      i like you. :) and don't mind bouncer and his antics.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that you don't know Bouncer is the owner of this board? :P

Comment

Bouncer is the website owner?

Comment

unfortunately.

Comment

:noo:

i would have banned you! :D

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                unfortunately.
                stop your god damn lies.

im too stupid to own this shitty site. :disagree:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  stop your god damn lies.

im too stupid to own this shitty site. :disagree:
                  and frankly, too stupid for anything else really. :retard:

Comment

:noo:

i would have banned you! :D
                    Oh yea I forgot, Rado owns you making him the owner of the board :P

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                      and frankly, too stupid for anything else really. :retard:
                      if i was the owner you would have been gone a long time ago you little shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                        Oh yea I forgot, Rado owns you making him the owner of the board :P
                        :gaydo:

Comment

you love me.

Comment

And then you have Rocket who has to ask other mods to ban someone for him because he doesn't know how to make a few clicks :rofl:

Comment

:rofl:"e-kicking your balls" thats funny right there. you kick his balls chica

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                                And then you have Rocket who has to ask other mods to ban someone for him because he doesn't know how to make a few clicks :rofl:
                                lol that was 2 years ago. I am the "ban" master now. If you could still see the board of people banned I own that shit now.
                                beside i never clamied to know shit about computers just steroids.

Comment

Working...
                                X