Dragonmona and I on my Birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonmona and I on my Birthday.

Hey all just got back from my Bday weekend with my gf and decided to post a pic from the ship we sailed on while having dinner on the San Francisco bay. If you look close you can see the lights from the bridge in the background.

We had so much fun and she was so sweet to plan all of it for me. Poor thing thier was an all you could eat buffet on board the ship and she could not eat anything but salad and chicken breast. I felt bad for her but she looked great :D

Afterwards we headed into the City for some trance and house music and got our groove on lol. Oh yeah it was the big 45 for me but I am in the best shape of my life and so is she at 42 so who gives a damn :agree: Did you noticed she straighted her hair? She did it just for that night. I thought it was awsome. I have never seen it straight the 3 years I have been with her. Kinda like cheating on my women but not really :angel:
    Attached Files

What a doll!!! ;)

Comment

YOu guys look like an awesome couple - but Ink, you still look like a killer. Like a hired professional killer.

Email me your rates buddy.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

45 no fucking way,you look like you are still in your 30's bro,geez not bad for an old timer :rofl:

:cool:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
          IntensityX

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
            45 no fucking way,you look like you are still in your 30's bro,geez not bad for an old timer :rofl:

:cool:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
            IntensityX
            That sounds like something similar I said at FG's member pics IX when I saw this :rofl:

Comment

I do alright for a old fart I guess :D

Comment

looks nice bro:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                X