finally got the balls (aka tits) to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got the balls (aka tits) to post

this is me (without my face). still having problems in places that have given me a hard time since forever. but i don't plan on getting super skinny either. it's impossible for me. maybe another 15 pounds, if that, and i'll be fine.

little background. i'm 5'5" (taller than bouncer and rado combined) i've never been skinny. never been below a size 6. i have wide hips and huge boobs so anything below 140ish would just look horrible on me. the problem areas have always been my lower stomach and thighs. cardio has been my main exercise.
    Last edited by mofo; 09-16-10, 11:34 PM.

love it :thumup:

Keep working at your diet and exercise. Remember what we talked about. Its just time and dedication. You'll get down in no time. Keep up the good work :)

Comment

Tease, I thought there were going to be tits in this thread. :mad:

Comment

Can't really see much. To be able to give suggestions I have see pictures with less clothing. Whole lot less clothing actually make that naked. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          Tease, I thought there were going to be tits in this thread. :mad:
          eh?
          Last edited by mofo; 09-15-10, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            Can't really see much. To be able to give suggestions I have see pictures with less clothing. Whole lot less clothing actually make that naked. :D
            your opinion doesn't count then. not like i'd be missing out on much.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
              your opinion doesn't count then. not like i'd be missing out on much.
              Actually you'd be missing out whole lot since I'm a personal trainer very successful one by the way (for the last 16 years) and a retired competitive bodybuilder I know my shit when it comes to diet and exercise. I don't post much about it because I'm sick and tired of repeating myself.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                Actually you'd be missing out whole lot since I'm a personal trainer very successful one by the way (for the last 16 years) and a retired competitive bodybuilder I know my shit when it comes to diet and exercise. I don't post much about it because I'm sick and tired of repeating myself.
                i bet you make a lot of money asking for your clients to strip. :P

Comment

i bet you make a lot of money asking for your clients to strip. :P
                  Well we got to have those before and after pictures you know. :D

Comment

I'd hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                      I'd hit it.
                      you'd try. and fail.

Comment

Why do I feel like it's about to be this thread all over again http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...326-those-gear :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          Why do I feel like it's about to be this thread all over again http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...326-those-gear :D
                          :lmao:

Comment

you'd try. and fail.
                            ill hit the gspot like a grand slam girl dont even front :weights:

Comment

have to agree with beast ... dont have to be naked but a small bra and very thin panties would def help to beable to give you honest advice .. need to beable to see as much of you as possible

also cardio alone will not help with your hard spots .. weight training , diet and proper supplimitation can all work hand and hand to pull your weak points to where you would like them

Comment

Working...
                              X