quick pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick pic

a good friend getting ready for his fight ... he did a great job and put a beating on the person he fought ..
    Attached Files

Lol, you look like your about 350

Comment

ha ha ha thanks B

Comment

looks like you need a bigger shirt. :P

Comment

damn Scott. You're fuckin massive

Comment

Where'd he fight?

PS for fucks sake dude get a bigger watch, all that money you spend and you have that poncy little digital thing lol

You look hugu bro, I'm just glad you don't take dbol cos of your commercial licence and all, without that in your system now they'd never know! Lol your so inconspicous bwahahaha!

On a serious note I'm glad you didn't take that up the HA challenge, there's only one kinda shit they woulda used you for and fuck that

Comment

Where'd he fight?

PS for fucks sake dude get a bigger watch, all that money you spend and you have that poncy little digital thing lol

You look hugu bro, I'm just glad you don't take dbol cos of your commercial licence and all, without that in your system now they'd never know! Lol your so inconspicous bwahahaha!

On a serious note I'm glad you didn't take that up the HA challenge, there's only one kinda shit they woulda used you for and fuck that

Comment

Bigscott is one big mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Where'd he fight?

Christ Scott, now you got this fucken guy as excited as seing jay cutler in a bath towel. Take a deep breath mr I. :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Christ Scott, now you got this fucken guy as excited as seing jay cutler in a bath towel. Take a deep breath mr I. :ghey:
                    :rofl:

Comment

holy shit your arm is as big as the dude getting his hand wraped.

Comment

How is that shirt not choking you? lol

Comment

Bro have you been losing weight? you look kind of small. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            bitterness and jelousy runs deep with you don't it, its ok sweet cheeks I always got time for you:rofl:

Comment

I was trying to think what you reminded me of Scot and now I have it, Nasser El Sonbaty, especially with the specs on

Comment

Working...
                              X