Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics

I’m not anywhere close to where I want to be so I thought public humiliation might help me! :D They are not the best pics and I didn’t have enough balls to post one with no shirt on. I’m not in bad shape just feel way too skinny right now. I’m very lean (abs are in) but not in contest shape. I’d say somewhere around 8-9%. I haven’t cycled in a couple years. I will would never want to bring AAS into the house and around my kids. Just a decision I have made. But it is tough. And anyone that has ever competed will tell you that you always compare yourself to your contest condition. Since I am training naturally gains are very slow but I’m hoping over the next year to add some quality muscle. I do hate where I'm at right now. I'm very hard on myself but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)
    Attached Files

looks god bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      looks god bro
      No not really but thanks anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        No not really but thanks anyways!
        Don't be a girl. You look better than most people on this board. :)

Comment

I’m not anywhere close to where I want to be so I thought public humiliation might help me! :D They are not the best pics and I didn’t have enough balls to post one with no shirt on. I’m not in bad shape just feel way too skinny right now. I’m very lean (abs are in) but not in contest shape. I’d say somewhere around 8-9%. I haven’t cycled in a couple years. I will would never want to bring AAS into the house and around my kids. Just a decision I have made. But it is tough. And anyone that has ever competed will tell you that you always compare yourself to your contest condition. Since I am training naturally gains are very slow but I’m hoping over the next year to add some quality muscle. I do hate where I'm at right now. I'm very hard on myself but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)
          thoes are cute lil arms bro.
          post up thoes wheels. I remember last photo of them and they were sick looking shreaded with very good shape

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            thoes are cute lil arms bro.
            post up thoes wheels. I remember last photo of them and they were sick looking shreaded with very good shape
            Rado calling me pumpkin and now you calling me cute. :fight: Knew I shouldn't have posted the arm pic!!!

I'll try to take some pics of the wheels and post up.

Comment

Looking good Chadd. Are you around 195lbs?

Comment

Lookin good brother. How often were you doing cardio when cutting for shows ? Low impact 45 am / pm is seemingly the best for my body - what do you do ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  Lookin good brother. How often were you doing cardio when cutting for shows ? Low impact 45 am / pm is seemingly the best for my body - what do you do ?
                  I have to be careful when doing cardio that I don’t peak too early. I lean out very easily. I usually walked on an incline (or use the stair climber machine) 3 days a week for 30 min. That’s it. Man I hate any type of cardio unless I’m playing a sport. :fight:

Comment

I have to be careful when doing cardio that I don’t peak too early. I lean out very easily. I usually walked on an incline (or use the stair climber machine) 3 days a week for 30 min. That’s it. Man I hate any type of cardio unless I’m playing a sport. :fight:
                    wanna just do swing dancing together ? I've always had a secret passion for it :ghey:

nah your body type makes sense - it's tricky game to play. Regardless bro, you look damn lean. And shoulders really set off the rest of you - how are the wheels holding up ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                      wanna just do swing dancing together ? I've always had a secret passion for it :ghey:

nah your body type makes sense - it's tricky game to play. Regardless bro, you look damn lean. And shoulders really set off the rest of you - how are the wheels holding up ?
                      Swing dancing huh. Hmmm. Let me think about that and get back to you. :gaydo:

Wheels still look good. Here's a pic of the wheels when I was about 4 weeks into my last contest diet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

awesome separation bro - good stuff.

Comment

Swing dancing huh. Hmmm. Let me think about that and get back to you. :gaydo:

Wheels still look good. Here's a pic of the wheels when I was about 4 weeks into my last contest diet.
                          Why did you put a cue ball in your shorts?

Comment

when you gonna start working out again bro? :D

Comment

Working...
                            X