Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good bro

Comment

Dammit ink,when are you going to marry that woman because if you don't I might just take her from you and marry her myself lol j/k :D

By the way bro,you look awesome especially for your age keep up the good work :cool:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
      IntensityX

Comment

Yes I did thanks for posting that again though. I love great tat work

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IntensityX
          [B]Dammit ink,when are you going to marry that woman because if you don't I might just take her from you and marry her myself lol j/k :D

By the way bro,you look awesome especially for your age keep up the good work :cool:

Thanks man. I really love the sport and the disicipline that it teaches me, it's kind of like martial arts without the katas and the senseis in some aspect.

Regarding my girl. She is not really crazy about getting married and after 3 trys myself neither am I lol. It's all good tho living together suits us just fine and NO you can't have her. oh and you think she looks good now just wait till after she goes to two full cup sizes bigger in the boobs :D :D
          Last edited by inkman; 10-26-03, 10:06 PM.

Comment

DAMN INKMAN, BEAUTIFUL BODY MAN. HUGE GUNS!

Comment

nicely done man...arms are awsome followed by the rest...looks good.

Comment

Thanks fellas you know this gets harder as you get older right ??:D

Comment

nice

Comment

NIce tats! Sugar

Comment

Great Job! Nice work, bro. Hey, the art work ROCKS! How long did it take to get them done?

Comment

Originally posted by pencilneck
                        Great Job! Nice work, bro. Hey, the art work ROCKS! How long did it take to get them done?
                        Sorry did not know this thread was still alive lol. It took around 6 3 hour sessions to have both tats done bro. After I finish competing I plan to get the chinese lion warrior across my entire back to complete the look and to stay with the asian flavor..

Comment

Working...
                        X