Late 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late 2010

This is a pic from my last show. I'l start the flaming...weak wheels, weak chest, weak delts, small everything ;(

Next show is in Nov. so I have about 7 months to get some size. Stats in the pic are just under 6', 212lbs.

Hoping to be at least 220 onstage in 7 months.
    Attached Files

Looken good bro. Better take care of that gyno though. Throws off your chest, makes it look soft when it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Looken good bro. Better take care of that gyno though. Throws off your chest, makes it look soft when it isn't.
      Thanks. Hope to go under the knife early 2012. Need to cut those fuckers out.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        Thanks. Hope to go under the knife early 2012. Need to cut those fuckers out.
        have you tried letro? i had about a dime sized lump at one point, letro for 2 months completely got rid of it. absolutly zero gyno now.

Comment

have you tried letro? i had about a dime sized lump at one point, letro for 2 months completely got rid of it. absolutly zero gyno now.
          Gone through bottles of it. It greatly reduces the gyno while I'm on it, but when I stop the letro the gyno seems to come back.

Did Letro seem to hurt your gains at all? I guess I'm at the point now where I just don't care anymore. For the last 5-10 years I would take anti e's inc letro, worry about it, etc., and in the last year I just kind of said fuck it, it is what it is and I need to get the damn glands cut out so I won't have to worry about it anymore??

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Gone through bottles of it. It greatly reduces the gyno while I'm on it, but when I stop the letro the gyno seems to come back.

Did Letro seem to hurt your gains at all? I guess I'm at the point now where I just don't care anymore. For the last 5-10 years I would take anti e's inc letro, worry about it, etc., and in the last year I just kind of said fuck it, it is what it is and I need to get the damn glands cut out so I won't have to worry about it anymore??
            try .5mgs of letro for a month followed by 20mg of nolv for a month and then 10mg of nolva for a month followed by 5mg of nolva.

no steroids or gh during this.

Comment

Looking good man. I agree that your legs need to be bigger, but overall you're fine. Keep it up :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Looking good man. I agree that your legs need to be bigger, but overall you're fine. Keep it up :thumup:
                Thank you, I appreciate the kind words and the constructive feedback! Hope to add some thickness and sweep over the next few months.

Comment

legs can def use more outer sweep ... tear drops look good ... fix gyno as bouncer suggested .. do you have any back or side shots ... cant see delts real well ... overall look good bro from what i can see from the front

Comment

try .5mgs of letro for a month followed by 20mg of nolv for a month and then 10mg of nolva for a month followed by 5mg of nolva.

no steroids or gh during this.
                    How was your sex drive while doing letro without test?

Comment

Working...
                    X