Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't wished I was a fat kid instead of lanky and boney! Hic

Comment

wonder how the jew is doing. hope he has stuck with it. i fear he is a blimp again though. :(

Comment

He looks like Jared the Subway guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          He looks like Jared the Subway guy.

Comment

^that shit cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              wonder how the jew is doing. hope he has stuck with it. i fear he is a blimp again though. :(
              Being a blimp isnt easy, you have to get into a state of mind where you think that nobody is looking and ready to puke, and firmly believe that big is beautiful (fat that is).

Dont forget fat people are always happy. Well not happy, its that gasping for air looks like they are laughing.

YOU, YES YOU BOUNCER SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Comment

Where is the fucking zionist?

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                  Being a blimp isnt easy, you have to get into a state of mind where you think that nobody is looking and ready to puke, and firmly believe that big is beautiful (fat that is).

Dont forget fat people are always happy. Well not happy, its that gasping for air looks like they are laughing.

YOU, YES YOU BOUNCER SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
                  i am disgusted by obese people. i hate them. but when i see them in the gym i have all the respect in the world. must be hard with all these fitness types around and they are walking around looking like a sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

i am disgusted by obese people. i hate them. but when i see them in the gym i have all the respect in the world. must be hard with all these fitness types around and they are walking around looking like a sack of shit.

There's far less fitness types walking around than fatasses. They're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      There's far less fitness types walking around than fatasses. They're fine.
                      in the gym? i mean the gym. like 300lb + obese people must be scared to death to come in to that environment.

Comment

I'm going to a new gym, and there are tons of beginners and people really who seem like they are trying. They have my respect, because they really are trying! I give some advice when I think someone might get hurt, and they really have great attitudes accepting it.

And do they hit that cardio! It's nuts!

I think I lost my train of thought. Fuck.

Comment

I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice 🖕to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                            I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice 🖕to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.
                            :clapback::clapback::thumup:

Welcome back buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              in the gym? i mean the gym. like 300lb + obese people must be scared to death to come in to that environment.
                              That's why you have planet fitness.

Comment

Trim up the armpit hair. Looks like you got a brother with an afro in a headlock!

Comment

Working...
                                X