X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 weeks into cycle

9 weeks into cycle thinking of going for 15

back is my best. feel free to critique. i want to comepete

your back is good but we need more pics to judge the rest of your muscle groups

Comment

will take some more photos this weekend cheers guys.

Comment

struggling without someone to take the photos for me but heres one ive just taken. when the gyms quiet next ill get my training partner to take some.

Comment

Haha Arnold!!!!

Good work bro

Comment

yeah man you def have the face for it lol

Comment

hahaha its all bout the face

Comment

look good man, lol at that face edit

Comment

That was funny.... good work!.

Comment

Ok bro. Here's the good.

Back lat spread looks good. Good thickness in the middle back and wide lats. Even your erectors are tied in which is great.

Front. Chest looks good and full, traps look thick.

You are pretty lean in these pics which is good. I see striations in the pec and delt.

The constructive bit; note, if everyone said wow looks good, good, good, you'd never improve bc you always heard things were good. Right? It takes someone who cares to give you that honest third eye you need to make the changes necessary to win what you say you want. That said you need to thicken up a bit. Lean muscle. If you can stay as lean as you are there or get only slightly fatter you will be ahead of the game.

On that back lat spread I want to see more triceps thickness and biceps thickness. Hit those rear delts hard too. Otherwise you definitely know how to fire from your lats as we call it around here; the mind muscle connection thingy.

How are the wheels? Legs (and back) win shows.

Overall good job. I can tell you've been putting in work. Keep it up.

Comment

thanks man im about 7kgs heavier than i was in those photos. im sitting at 100kgs now with about 8-9% bodyfat. I want to stay at 8-9 and continue to put on size.

thank you for the critique my arms have always been my lagging point and i can never seem to put mass on them.

i aprreciate the advice and am still working on width. hope to be 10 kgs heavier by june next year before i start to focus on contests. i figure if i can get myself in the best shape i can with light cycles when i see a coach and really get into it ill explode.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                        thanks man im about 7kgs heavier than i was in those photos. im sitting at 100kgs now with about 8-9% bodyfat. I want to stay at 8-9 and continue to put on size.

thank you for the critique my arms have always been my lagging point and i can never seem to put mass on them.

i aprreciate the advice and am still working on width. hope to be 10 kgs heavier by june next year before i start to focus on contests. i figure if i can get myself in the best shape i can with light cycles when i see a coach and really get into it ill explode.
                        How are the legs?

Comment

Legs are my best bodypart ive always had big legs from when i played rugby as a kid. As soon as i get round to shaving them ill post some pics I think my only problem is separation and personally i would like larger tear drops

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                            Legs are my best bodypart ive always had big legs from when i played rugby as a kid. As soon as i get round to shaving them ill post some pics I think my only problem is separation and personally i would like larger tear drops
                            Great! Backs and Legs win shows. As you grow keep growing those best bodyparts of yours. Fuck arms they're not as important.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                              Great! Backs and Legs win shows. As you grow keep growing those best bodyparts of yours. Fuck arms they're not as important.
                              agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X