3 weeks clean--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks clean--

Show was two weeks back, stopped everything a week prior to that so this Sat makes 3 weeks.

Damn getting a lot smoother than I thought...maybe I should peel back on the junk a bit lol. I just can't help myself.

Comment

looking solid man

Comment

It's a mental fuck for sure. Pussy shit for 6 months and then time to BLOW THE FUCK UP

Comment

Are you going to last that long? Im asking from experience brother.

Comment

The fuck? You been off three weeks and your point being? Your not seriousely expecting an exaltation of your physique as if your natural now or something lol? You look good but your legs looked great

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              The fuck? You been off three weeks and your point being? Your not seriousely expecting an exaltation of your physique as if your natural now or something lol? You look good but your legs looked great
              Well I had to google exaltation and I found something on mormonism. Are you serious bro? I am MUCH smoother now and definitely flatter. Been to the gym once or twice since.

Comment

ANd my back is my weakest bodypart. Hands down.

Comment

Lol, examination not exaltation

Comment

Damn lats are too high too. THanks parents for making me a 6' stringbean.

I just can't seem to get over the 210 mark onstage which is why I want to incorporate very light slin usage next year.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Well I had to google exaltation and I found something on mormonism. Are you serious bro? .
                      LOL

Comment

3 weeks clean, we got another rado here. :D

looken good bro. how is the front?

Comment

The front is weak BOuncer. Not much improvement from last year. Rado or not I feel natural...def smoother since the show. At my height I need to be at least 30# heavier onstage to do any good (if I can keep my waist down)

Comment

I'm surprised you guys think I should have held deeper cuts by now. Even my wife pinched my love handles last night and said, WTF is this shit you're already getting fat. Nice huh.

Comment

looken pretty good bro, tight waist, good size arms. chest looks like it could have a hint of gyno or have had in the past. just make sure you are on top of that. gyno completly fucks the look up.

Comment

Working...
                              X