Me at 170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me at 170

This is a picture of me at 170 lbs I was way way overtraing and only eating chicken and rice one meal a day once i got to this size then i started to try to put on some size
    :retard:
    Attached Files

Lookin good and lean bro keep up the good work.

Comment

yea, you should be able to put on some good size if you were only eating 1 meal a day there, now that you know how to do it right.

Comment

The smiling picture makes you look like someone walked in on you as you were stuffing bodyparts into your freezer. Maybe we're related.

Comment

there is no way we have 4 posts in a row with out some silly comment or bashing the guy, it a miracle.

Justin I think you will bulk up nice after you eat right. 1 meal a day is crazy. your body was eatting muscle for the rest of your meals,lol
          whats you new diet gonna look like?

Comment

Thanks guys @Rocket im still trying to work it all out but ive been trying to eat like every 3 or 4 hours eating hard boild egg whites, fat free cottage cheese, boneless skinless chicken, bags of steamed veggies, and i just picked up some Whey protein oh and i have some no shell sunflower seeds and cashews for snacks im fixing to go make some chicken fajitas

Comment

My biggest problem now is training i just dont think i training enough but i dont want to overtrain like i was doing before im doing like 3 sets of 12-15 reps and usually two or three workouts per bodypart plus 4 sets 40 crunches per workout what do you guys think/ suggest

Comment

Post your total calorie intake per day and your fat/protein/carb breakdown percentages. Also, what is your workout like? Overtraining is often feared but rarely achieved in my experience - not saying it doesn't happen but more often than not, people think they are overtraining when they aren't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
                  Thanks guys @Rocket im still trying to work it all out but ive been trying to eat like every 3 or 4 hours eating hard boild egg whites, fat free cottage cheese, boneless skinless chicken, bags of steamed veggies, and i just picked up some Whey protein oh and i have some no shell sunflower seeds and cashews for snacks
                  you need carbs to grow also bro. protein and fat wont cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Nearly 2:1 carb:protein ratio can work wonders for starters. (assuming you are eating at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight minimum)

Comment

Even 1:1 would be good, say 40/40/20 C/P/F.

Comment

Thanks guys I will throw some good carbs in my diet as well as soon as i get time ill do a write up on it to see what you guys think

Comment

People really underestimate the importance of carbs AND fats when trying to put on some size and gain some muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin

People really underestimate the importance of carbs AND fats when trying to put on some size and gain some muscle.
                            Carbs and fat just make me fat. Protein and carbs is what works for me fat kept down to about 25 grams a day.

Comment

Carbs and fat just make me fat. Protein and carbs is what works for me fat kept down to about 25 grams a day.
                              what is your carb/protien daily ratio B ?

Comment

Working...
                              X