Introduction Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction Picture

Me on a small amount of Tri blend about 5 weeks in. 50 mgs of prop. 50 mgs of tren ac. 50 mgs of masteron. eod

Me and my workout partner of many years. I'm on the right. This was after an 8 week cycle of cyp with deca. no pct and not eating right.. hahaha too much partying!

One of my dogs! I have another even more beautiful pit with a blue and brown eye. Sadly no pictures

I'm trying to bulk this time around for about 8-10 weeks. Then cut down and shred 8-16 weeks in. I'm aiming towards using Dbol in this cycle somewhere and using possible rui products that ive been reading up on..

Growth hormones seem like an awesome idea.

Test enath 500 mgs a week. Diet is key if you want to put on size.

Comment

nice dog.
      like he said. you dont need the blend of test. your lean so id do straight 16weeks of lean mass. i would focus on a diet thats high in protien from fish, meat, adn carb from rice potatoes etc. ur probably starving your muscles.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...e-palumbo-diet

Comment

I've ran around 6 solid cycles before. Keeping the gains is always a problem due to my diet and budgeting.

my last cycle was 2 CC's once monday. Once Thursday. 250 mg's of course. I got much larger. I ran it for around 6 weeks. I usually don't go past 10 unless I have PCT.

I have ran a cycle of some products from Naps.. before people started loosing their asses to the site.

I ran Tren Enthate 200. 2 CC's a week. With 500 mg's of Prop a week. I also ran 2 cc's Masteron Enthate 200. That was my largest cycle.

I weighed around 204. Not the largest in weight but I was solid muscle and felt like I was 215. I usually way around 185-193 normaly without steriods and sometimes on them.

I really want to use other elements Bouncer. Things i've never done before. I take supplements from GNC and notice None of it's dueing a thing to my test levals really. it more has to do with DHT conversion and other factors.

Comment

6 solid cycles and you look like that?!!

No offence at all mate but thats alot of juice and not a lot of size or definition.

Comment

I can understand thinking that from the pictures. Ive been much larger then the one with my partner. I never went for the bodybuilding look. I was more in it for the cut appearance and girls.

When I say "solid". I mean atleast stacking 2 steroids for atleast 8 weeks. My first cycle ever was 1 CC of Enthate.. With 1 CC of Deca. Usually I run twice as much test compared to Deca or Tren.. But I was 18 and very nieve to anything involving steriods. I just worked out hard and ate like I was starving every 2-3 hours and got GREAT results off such a small amount.

I'm disappointed though that I havent kept as much as i'd like. I never do. I need help with that and understanding why. I know it has a lot to do with my diet. I've got that under control now. I've bought plenty of protein. stacked the fridge with it.

All I can say is i'm not doing it for anyone else but me this time around. I want to become a lean and as large as I can. If I did hit a cycle 500 mg's of Test Enthate wouldnt be all i'd want to take. I've done that before with Cyp. I've ran 600 mg's with 300 mgs of deca and got massive(being 212) which is big to me. I'm wanting to add something to that. It doesnt have to be steroids ya know.

Comment

Id listen to Bouncer. 500mgs of Test E will give you want you want. If you keep your diet perfect then you will see some nice gains. Post up your diet in the nutrition board the guys on here know their stuff.

How long were you thinking of running this cycle for? Id run 500mgs for 8 weeks and re-evaluate then. My first cycle i planned for 8 ended up going for 15.

Comment

I'm planning on starting With some Tes Enthate 300. 2x a week. With Some Tren Enthate 200 2x a week. But i'll probably only use 3/4 a CC each injection. I'll add some Masteron 200 Enthate possibly 150 mg 2x a week.

With about 25-35 mgs of DBOL for the first 6 weeks to start the cycle off week.

i'll run the test enthate for the first 8 weeks start tren the same time. Start the masteron at the 8 week till about the 16 week with some winstrol possibly and i'll lower the dosage of Enthate to 350-450 mgs to keep size.

This is going to be one of my larger cycles and i'll show pictures of me now. I'm in quite good shape and i'll show my progress. i'll show a more flattering picture of myself, that might show why I think i'm ready for such a large amount. I'm worry about my body shutting my sexual drive down though.

I hope I said everything right.. super tired off of work.. but i'm super appreciative of the advice and help.

Comment

Originally posted by JustWannaLift View Post
                  I'm planning on starting With some Tes Enthate 300. 2x a week. With Some Tren Enthate 200 2x a week. But i'll probably only use 3/4 a CC each injection. I'll add some Masteron 200 Enthate possibly 150 mg 2x a week.

With about 25-35 mgs of DBOL for the first 6 weeks to start the cycle off week.

i'll run the test enthate for the first 8 weeks start tren the same time. Start the masteron at the 8 week till about the 16 week with some winstrol possibly and i'll lower the dosage of Enthate to 350-450 mgs to keep size.

This is going to be one of my larger cycles and i'll show pictures of me now. I'm in quite good shape and i'll show my progress. i'll show a more flattering picture of myself, that might show why I think i'm ready for such a large amount. I'm worry about my body shutting my sexual drive down though.

I hope I said everything right.. super tired off of work.. but i'm super appreciative of the advice and help.
                  quick advise so we can help better. When you say test e 300mgs 2Xs per week i think you are taking 600mgs test E then you say you are only gonna use 3/4 cc. It is much easyer to type out cycle like this

600mgs test E weeks 1-16
                  400mgs tren weeks 1-8
                  500mgs mastron weeks 8-16
                  get what I am saying? we can see it better and help if needed

Comment

Not a problem Rocket. I tend to explain things in a confusing manner sometime. I've been taking this t-bomb from GNC to lower estrogen and i'm going to keep taking it while I run this cycle. Do you think i'll have any problems with my estrogen levals or will the Tren and Masteron handle most of thos effects?

Comment

Originally posted by JustWannaLift View Post
                      Not a problem Rocket. I tend to explain things in a confusing manner sometime. I've been taking this t-bomb from GNC to lower estrogen and i'm going to keep taking it while I run this cycle. Do you think i'll have any problems with my estrogen levals or will the Tren and Masteron handle most of thos effects?
                      the mastron will help with estrogen but only a small fraction. I guess it will depend how sensitive you are to the estrogen.
                      Tren on the other hand will do nothing for the estrogen and possably cause "progestrone" sides. have you used tren before?

Comment

Bro, just run some test for a quarter, but lock in that diet before you do. You're cheating yourself.

Comment

What's your diet look like?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            No need for ALL those compounds mixed in. 6 cycles and still looking like that? Says a lot about your diet, training, etc.

500mgs of test a week for 10-14wks is a great one. You could also go with Prop to keep water retention to a low level. Most kids look like that naturally and the fact that you've done 6 cycles; you need to examine everything.
                            Pretty much.

I have seen bozos blow up more on 1-2 cycles. Eat more and then eat some more.

Comment

Hm?

It been a while since I've been here. With the "juice" that is being wasted here I wished that I had a "collector". lol

I take 1,000 mg/ml. a month of injectable steroid anything has been my limit from day one and I've been doing it this way for six year thus far and when the money isn't available, I hit my oral stash for a month or so while I get the cash to make next month's run. "Cruising" is the word. I have do need for PCT which is weird. Maybe it's the dosage which makes PCT unnecessary. Maybe.

Yet, I get seem to all of that other shit the can occur when you take too much. I'm simply trying to maintain the muscle that I have at 56 years old. it doesn't make any since for me to get any heavier at 6'0" 226lb. 17 1/2" arms and a 50" inch chest is old enough for my old ass! But then again after reading these posts, hell, I might do a bulking cycle for the experience. It will be my first cycle in six years of steroid usage.

Comment

Working...
                              X