No announcement yet.

This is me for the next 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also want to point out scrum that you said "i dont like the suit one bit" in your very first post and then proceeded to defend it when everyone agreed with no liking it. lmao

Comment

What I meant was I don't like to wear suits. I usually wear a tshirt and jeans to my lab. I like all my sportscoats and suits. If I didn't I wouldnt have bought them. :)

Comment

scrum do you like the big bang theory on CBS? my favorite and really only "sitcom" i watch. reminded me of it when you said you like to wear tshirt and jeans to your lab.

Comment

suit looks better but I know nothing about clothes. I am all about accesories. That phone is older than bouncer and you didnt mention a watch. I see you with a submarnier am i right?

Comment

thats the 3Gs just like i got!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              suit looks better but I know nothing about clothes. I am all about accesories. That phone is older than bouncer and you didnt mention a watch. I see you with a submarnier am i right?
              lol @ you making your phone part of your wardrobe!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                I know how to dress. The coat isn't bad. I just haven't worn a blazer with PEWTER(sounds fucking gay just saying it)since 2004 lol...But if it makes you happy, who gives a fuck what we think right?
                bro you are a dog the bounty hunter type fella in ohier. he is a god damn doctor. he travels around the world for work, you travel between Cleveland, Cincinatti, and podunk. the dress code is a bit different. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  lol @ you making your phone part of your wardrobe!
                  I had to find something to crack on him about,lol
                  I am like a teen age kid when it comes to phones. always gotta have the newest one,lol silly I know

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I had to find something to crack on him about,lol
                    I am like a teen age kid when it comes to phones. always gotta have the newest one,lol silly I know
                    bro you say "silly" way to fucken much. do you use this absolutly gay fucken word in real life? cause MMA superfighter or no, i swear to god i would kick you in the fucken head if you said, "hey silly" to me. :ghey: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      bro you say "silly" way to fucken much. do you use this absolutly gay fucken word in real life? cause MMA superfighter or no, i swear to god i would kick you in the fucken head if you said, "hey silly" to me. :ghey: :rofl:
                      lol actually no never use it in real life. side note I doubt your lil stubby fat legs could reach my head.:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        lol actually no never use it in real life. side note I doubt your lil stubby fat legs could reach my head.:noo:
                        your nothing but a silly goose! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          your nothing but a silly goose! :rofl:
                          :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                          X