Need tips on tren and test cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips on tren and test cycle.

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone with experience has any tips for me on my first cycle on tren and test. I tried dbol 10mgs around 4 months ago and put on some decent size. now i want to step it up a notch and try something abit more serious.

Cheers.

Originally posted by peahead
    Hi, i was just wondering if anyone with experience has any tips for me on my first cycle on tren and test. I tried dbol 10mgs around 4 months ago and put on some decent size. now i want to step it up a notch and try something abit more serious.

Cheers.
    Just be careful with tren bro, it can have many sides. Test has a completly different set of sides.

I would recommend you run test only and then do a test/tren cycle next time.

Comment

Would i still get good gains in lean mass. Yah been told about the side effects thats the only thing im not really keen on tbh.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by peahead View Post
        Would i still get good gains in lean mass. Yah been told about the side effects thats the only thing im not really keen on tbh.

cheers.
        Absolutely. Test will give you plenty of gains. have nolvadex on hand in case you show signs of gyno.

get nolv here. Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Take tren...people make it worse than it is.
          Not good advice at all for a newbie. For most people tren can have some very bad sides. I know for you it is different.

A test only cycle with nolva on hand is a great/safe cycle and you will have some great gains if your diet and training is in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Not good advice at all for a newbie. For most people tren can have some very bad sides. I know for you it is different.

A test only cycle with nolva on hand is a great/safe cycle and you will have some great gains if your diet and training is in check.
            I agree do not run the tren "yet"
            never run two brand new things, you wont know what is good and bad about each. you have to learn how these things work on your body good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Ok pumkin....lol
              :hibb:

Comment

Cheers for the advice fella's. Might try test or tren on its own due to responses. kinda niave of me to want to jump straight into some hardcore stuff asuch.

Thanks.

Comment

Yea brother like said before. Test only always for first cycle maybe first few IMO. Just move u the dose each cycle.

Post your stats and diet so we can have a better idea of what your working with so you can benefit more from your first couple cycles.

What dose you starting at? Id say 300 mg. Every 5th day if you are taking a long ester ( hope you are).

Welcome to the board and keep us posted on your results.

Comment

Originally posted by peahead View Post
                    Cheers for the advice fella's. Might try test or tren on its own due to responses. kinda niave of me to want to jump straight into some hardcore stuff asuch.

Thanks.
                    NEVER EVER run tren alone.

it will shut you down hard and you will have bad sides.

you need to run test alone first.

after you know how your body responds to test then run a test and tren cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      NEVER EVER run tren alone.

it will shut you down hard and you will have bad sides.

you need to run test alone first.

after you know how your body responds to test then run a test and tren cycle.
                      :clapback::agreed:

Comment

I weigh in at around 180 lbs im 5'10. My diet is pretty clean from my point of view i eat oats and a banana for breakfast then for a snack i eat a tin of tuna and maybe some nuts. Then for my first meal i normaly eat 500gs of lean chicken with pasta or sweet potatoes and veg. Then for another snack i eat a fruit like avacado or similer and nuts and tuna again. Then for tea i have a jacket potatoe with any kind of fish i have in the fridge freezer. i also have a chocolate bar when i can because my sugar level drops sometimes.... Im unsure if this diet is ok but its all relatively cheap and cheerful tbh.

Comment

Also the tren is lixus labs tri tren blend 180, acetate. Oil form .

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                            Yea brother like said before. Test only always for first cycle maybe first few IMO. Just move u the dose each cycle.

Post your stats and diet so we can have a better idea of what your working with so you can benefit more from your first couple cycles.

What dose you starting at? Id say 300 mg. Every 5th day if you are taking a long ester ( hope you are).

Welcome to the board and keep us posted on your results.
                            yup test only as you said even the first few times is great advise.

Comment

I've run tren alone, and it was fine. Of course I wasn't interested in sex, but who needs that anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X