Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Comment

How much of it is down to 500mg tren per week in addition to test and what toll had it taken on your kidneys and relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        How much of it is down to 500mg tren per week in addition to test and what toll had it taken on your kidneys and relationship?
        Is that rhetorical, or are you looking for an answer?

Comment

Starts off like a terrible math question, switches tense at the end, confusing as fuck.

Award for worst sentence ever posted. :thumup:

You jelly?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            Is that rhetorical, or are you looking for an answer?
            I take it there were many problems then, hmm, I'll stick with test thanks:rofl:

Comment

I take it there were many problems then, hmm, I'll stick with test thanks:rofl:
              I've never had issues with tren at any dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Starts off like a terrible math question, switches tense at the end, confusing as fuck.

You jelly?
                Very difficult to make sense of most of his posts most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                  I've never had issues with tren at any dosage.
                  Dam, everything goes so well for some

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

You jelly?
                    Originally posted by blm View Post
                    Very difficult to make sense of most of his posts most of the time.
                    While I agree usually, this particular question from mr i was pretty straight forward IMO. He is asking how much does he think tren played a role, and if it caused mental/relationship problems etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      While I agree usually, this particular question from mr i was pretty straight forward IMO. He is asking how much does he think tren played a role, and if it caused mental/relationship problems etc..

Straight forward? Worded poorly and doesn't even apply to what auri said. Where did he mention taking 500mg tren?

Comment

Straight forward? Worded poorly and doesn't even apply to what auri said. Where did he mention taking 500mg tren?
                        At one point I was running that. 500 of each. Currently at 200 with the tren.

Comment

Post number ten

Comment

Post number ten

Got it. Why can't you be that clear with every post. :hibb:

Comment

Got it. Why can't you be that clear with every post. :hibb:
                              Wow lol You should just apologise and stop getting so wound up over that which doesn't really concern you

Most know tren can have some strong sides and at 500mg pw I would not be a nice guy to be around, that's why I asked the question.

Interestingly a pal of mine uses 50mg each of tren, prop, mast thrice weekly while cutting and looks great with apparently no sides.

Comment

Wow lol You should just apologise and stop getting so wound up over that which doesn't really concern you

Most know tren can have some strong sides and at 500mg pw I would not be a nice guy to be around, that's why I asked the question.

Interestingly a pal of mine uses 50mg each of tren, prop, mast thrice weekly while cutting and looks great with apparently no sides.
                                Sorry you're difficult to understand. And sorry I overlooked his past tren dose. I was looking at his current dose.

I love tren e at 200pw. For me, it's highly effective with no more noticable sides than test at 600pw. I'm not sure I'd chance going higher.

I've never tried tren a but it's seems to be too much too fast for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X