Introduction and Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and Pictures

Hi, I'm new here and decided to introduce myself and post a few pictures. I am 48 and have been working out for years. I'm working to increase my muscle mass, that's why I'm here. Below are a few recent photos.

Well its a very similar structure to Bouncer who also has trouble adding size but stays lean easily, welcome bro, what are your weight goals?

Comment

I don't have so much a weight goal as a size goal. I don't know how much I'll end up weighing when I reach that goal. My current goals are 53" shoulders up from my current 50" and 16" biceps (flexed) up from my current 14.25".

Comment

lol mr.i.

BJE,you said in a different thread that you were adding 300mgs per week of test. are you making any other changes? diet etc? have you been on test before.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          BJE,you said in a different thread that you were adding 300mgs per week of test. are you making any other changes? diet etc? have you been on test before.
          Like I said there, I am on TRT at 100mg/week test cyp. I am thinking of adding to that. I have not done a cycle.

Comment

what is your diet. you dont look like you are eating enough. looks like you take pride in being lean but you will need to eat more cals to add more mass. not saying you need to get fat, just slowly add cals.

Comment

^^^ that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Well its a very similar structure to Bouncer who also has trouble adding size but stays lean easily, welcome bro, what are your weight goals?
                Actually you look more like a taller version of me. Post up your height, weight and daily caloric intake including macros.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Actually you look more like a taller version of me. Post up your height, weight and daily caloric intake including macros.
                  My height is 6'3" and I weigh about 173lbs. I'm not currently tracking my calories and macros. I have never had any trouble controlling my weight so I don't pay that much attention to how much I eat. I know that to put on muscle I need to watch this closer.

Comment

What is your current workout schedule? How many days of cardio vs lifting, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      What is your current workout schedule? How many days of cardio vs lifting, etc?
                      I lift six days a week and I do not do cardio.

Comment

Based on your age, height and weight, I calculate a daily caloric need of between 2650 and 2750 calories depending on which method I use for the calculation. So, I would recommend shooting for something in the neighborhood of 2900 calories a day and see how that goes. Adjust depending on results. Start with a 40/40/20 split of carbs, proteins and fats. This would imply 290g each of carbs and proteins and about 60-65 g of fat. Keep the fats clean - olive oil, nuts, etc. I think 60-65g of fats is a lot, so I may be inclined to go for a 40C/45P/15F or something like that. Tweak as you go along. As others have said lift smart and eat enough clean calories if you want to add muscle.

Comment

Working...
                        X