I'm workin on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm workin on it

So since everyone is posting up pics I figured I would share my own. Be gentle. I know I am still flawed in areas.

I don't know how much I weigh right now nor do I know my bf% but I am right under 5'9"

Excuse my giant dome!

Sorry for the giant pic. (Resize anyone?)

Critiques and advizes welcome!

REGARDS!:panic:

Ps. I'm still just on 125mgs of test c every 5 days
    Last edited by Bouncer; 01-10-13, 04:44 PM.

No shame there brother. Looking nice and lean with great delts/bi's....great abs too. Your face is in some major need of a clean up though lol. Nice steady hrt dose!

Kind of look like Christian Bale from the Mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      No shame there brother. Looking nice and lean with great delts/bi's....great abs too. Your face is in some major need of a clean up though lol. Nice steady hrt dose!

Kind of look like Christian Bale from the Mechanic.
      yup I concure! I like the delts to arm shape you have going

Comment

I want to go out with you. But you have to bring flowers.

Comment

Looking good bro!

Comment

What ppl need to realize is that legs are part of your symmetry. Not saying you don't have them but MOST guys don't have them nor work on them. The fact that you're on a single LOW dose steroid and have that physique, good job buddy. But shave for fucks sake; you'd probably get more ass, from women that is :D

Comment

Looking good bro. But looks like you forgot to tattoo you nipples. :D

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll post up a pic of my legs later when I get the chance to show you that I do got some wheels haha

Auri.... What kind of person you think I am? Of course ill bring flowers :D

And I don't like shaving.... I break out lol

Comment

You are a barber, right? And you don't like shaving? What's up with that?

Comment

re-sized it for you bro. looking good. only critique i would make is the chest, could def use some work.

take a guess at your weight. i remember you saying a couple months ago and i was surprised at how light you were.
                    Last edited by Bouncer; 01-10-13, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      You are a barber, right? And you don't like shaving? What's up with that?
                      I don't like taking my work home with me :D hahah I like sporting a beard and I usually just line it up just under the chin

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      re-sized it for you bro. looking good. only critique i would make is the chest, could def use some some work.

take a guess at your weight. i remember you saying a couple months ago and i was surprised at how light you were.

I agree with you about my chest. I'm strong when it comes to chest exercises but for some reason my chest doesn't grow much

If I were to guess I'd have to say around 170 :x

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                        I agree with you about my chest. I'm strong when it comes to chest exercises but for some reason my chest doesn't grow much

If I were to guess I'd have to say around 170 :x
                        perfect example of why weight doesn't mean a thing. people get lost with numbers and forget to look in the fucking mirror.

good job my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          perfect example of why weight doesn't mean a thing. people get lost with numbers and forget to look in the fucking mirror.

good job my friend.
                          For some it's both bro....Some like the look and are weaklings in the gym...Some are ok with having some fat on them and still look good(maybe not to you), some can pull off both looks; Being big and lean. Certainly not that easy.

But yes I do agree with people getting lost in the numbers and shit;

"Bro, I weigh 260lbs and you're 40lbs lighter than me" but the lighter person looking and feeling better...Once again; it's just a choice that's all.

I also have to point out; most don't have legs to match upper body:)

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                            I don't like taking my work home with me :D hahah I like sporting a beard and I usually just line it up just under the chin
                            That's cool man, just giving you a hard time! I don't care for shaving either but I've got to work in a clean room, so a beard is too uncomfortable for me.

Comment

Do you normally eat in the bathroom? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X