Off cycle pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off cycle pic

I've been off now for a little over 2 months. It sucks!! The first month was the most difficult but I have to say I think I recovered quicker on my low dose of test even though I ran it for 9 months. I definitely lost some "hardness". I have increased my calories to hopefully not lose too much size. I don't have the balls to post a pic with the shirt off. I'll post one after I'm back on! :D
    Attached Files

Good arms and shirt bro! its like fucken deja view. :lmao:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ures/54990-pic

Comment

:D it's my shoulder day shirt. Gotta a shirt for every day bro!

Comment

did you really just edit the pic out in that other thread? it was there 2 minutes ago. Lighten up bro, it was funny.

Comment

I'm far from fat. You can see my upper 4's. I'm fine with increasing my calories a little to keep some size. I would never let my bodyfat get too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            I'm far from fat. You can see my upper 4's. I'm fine with increasing my calories a little to keep some size. I would never let my bodyfat get too high.
            love ya bro and don't take this the wrong way at all but if you were fine with it you wouldn't be afraid to take the shirt off. :thumup:

Comment

It's an off cycle pic. I'm not my best but still staying lean. You're not going to get a nude pic of me you fag!

Comment

It's an off cycle pic. I'm not my best but still staying lean. You're not going to get a nude pic of me you fag!
                so where is the pic from on cycle then? didnt feel like taking one when you were at your best? im going to assume you are hiding a 40 inch waist and flappy tits.

big arms though bro. good job there.

Comment

Ha! In all honesty I've never been to the point where you could not see abs. Even at my heaviest. I always keep it lean. My waist is 30-32. I'm not my leanest right now but happy where I am for being off.

Comment

Ha! In all honesty I've never been to the point where you could not see abs. Even at my heaviest. I always keep it lean. My waist is 30-32. I'm not my leanest right now but happy where I am for being off.
                    that's a fine tale bro. have you been hanging out with Mr.I lately by any chance? he always said he had clear abs too!

Comment

Looking good brother! Your wrists are as big as my arms.

Comment

Nice bro!

Comment

looks good to me. post up the wheels.

Comment

I'll post up the wheels soon. Before I go back on cycle. I'm just starting to be able to work them hard again. I had some pain in both knees during my summer soccer season. I went to the doc and he said nothing is wrong. lol I thought I had a small tear in my ACL. I have only been able to push them hard now for the last month. Lost some size and definition on them but guessing it won't take long to build them back up.

Comment

Working...
                            X