New Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pic

I never actually post my pics in the members pictures section so maybe I should start.

Its to cold and im to lazy to shave, I will just do it the day before I leave for mexico in a couple weeks.

Been off Gh now for over 2 months. Low dose cycle of 300mg test and 200mg masteron per week. Im generally pleased with how I look, though i know I need to make some improvements. arms need to catch up with chest for sure. Legs also need more size.

no pump in any of the pics so watch your fucken comments unless you are willing to just walk into your bathroom and snap a pic unpumped like only I and beast do. fucken pussies. :)

First pic taken today, second pic a few days ago, 3rd pic a few weeks ago.

Let me also add that I need a house cleaner as you can see by the toothpaste all over the mirror in the first pic. Rado, if you are willing to clean my house, I promise I will sit down with you and explain how to understand your macros and the importance of knowing your food intake. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Let me also add that I need a house cleaner as you can see by the toothpaste all over the mirror in the first pic. Rado, if you are willing to clean my house, I promise I will sit down with you and explain how to understand your macros and the importance of knowing your food intake. :)
      I don't fuck with homos, sorry. But looking nice and lean but skinny as well bro.

Comment

Thanks for the props bouncy. :D

Looking good bro but how are you handling the no gh stuff?

I was out of my rips for a few days and I started the feel less full in a couple of days. Now I'm back on it for the last four days that thick dense feeling is back and I'm loving it.

I don't think I'll be without gh ever again. lol.

Comment

Good width on the torso and good sweep on the legs.

Couple tips;

Swap the hack squat for smith squats high rep to 90 degrees for a while, it'll bring your tear drop out. Also then swap them for light but deep leg press, feet on upper outer of block, tours pointed out a little. This will fill the gasp between your legs with upper inner thigh

Comment

Legs look good

Comment

leg shape is awsome but they are about the size of my forarms
              back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
              Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol
              actually shape is nice and round I just mean the center and upper part

over all (if you shaved) and I was a chick Id fuck you,lol

Comment

I think his legs are huge. Maybe cause mine are shit

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
                  Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol

get a.grip bro

Comment

Better view of the dog, please :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      skinny as well bro.
                      I know right?! Sickly even.

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      Thanks for the props bouncy. :D

Looking good bro but how are you handling the no gh stuff?

I was out of my rips for a few days and I started the feel less full in a couple of days. Now I'm back on it for the last four days that thick dense feeling is back and I'm loving it.

I don't think I'll be without gh ever again. lol.
                      I hear ya bro. That is why I am pretty happy with how I look considering I am maintaining that tight waist, "full" muscle look. I do notice it though. Like when I wake up in the morning the muscles don't look as full. Recovery time also.

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Good width on the torso and good sweep on the legs.

Couple tips;

Swap the hack squat for smith squats high rep to 90 degrees for a while, it'll bring your tear drop out. Also then swap them for light but deep leg press, feet on upper outer of block, tours pointed out a little. This will fill the gasp between your legs with upper inner thigh
                      Thanks bro, I will try the feet on the upper outter thing. Right not I do legs twice a week and I do hack early in the week and leg press late in the week.

Smith machine squats or regular squats for that matter have never been my thing. I dont know if it because I have long legs or what but I have never felt the movement where I should be feeling it no matter how light the weight I am using. I have lifted with power lifters etc.. that have shown me proper form over and over again and they just never feel right. I just dont think my body mechanics are right for squats.

Thanks! I think. :panic:

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      I think his legs are huge.
                      They aren't huge. The good shape of them makes them appear that way. Definitely needs more size while keeping the pretty shape. :D

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Better view of the dog, please :)
                      Nah he is shy, plus he isn't very fond of you, piss his dad off far to often.

Comment

Looking lean bro...

Gotta give you credit.. lots of guys here, myself included, talk a lot but you've clearly backed it up with the goods. We can all pull your leg in a good natured way, but nobody can seriously give you shit about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Looking lean bro...

Gotta give you credit.. lots of guys here, myself included, talk a lot but you've clearly backed it up with the goods. We can all pull your leg in a good natured way, but nobody can seriously give you shit about anything.
                          Thanks bro! Mod of the month!

And because FB wants to act like she isn't impressed, she gets demoted to turd of the month. :pimpslap:

Comment

Lookin good bro.

Comment

by the way bro, like i said in my first post in this thread, watch your comments unless you are willing to post an unpumped mirror shot of yourself. if you want to talk about "weird" bodies maybe you should LOOK IN THE MIRROR. :hibb:

yes i am insecure but lets compare apples to apples instead of you being able to hide behind your 1 pumped gym picture and talk about how skinny and "weird" I look.

With rockets permission, and to show you guys the difference between a pumped gym picture and an unpumped mirror shot..

rocket, when you can look as good as me just standing in the mirror without a pump, only then can you call me weird and skinny. WW3 bitch. :weights:

Comment

Working...
                              X