• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been cutting a bit

getting ready for summer time....

Good job!

Comment

Still got a ways to go to get it right..but working it!!

Comment

Looking good bro!

Comment

Fit n trim

Comment

Looking great, bro!

Comment

THANKS GENTS.....

Comment

Good job bro.

What is your plan/goal this time around? What does your diet look like compared to when you aren't cutting? If you need any help with diet issues etc.. just ask. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Good job bro.

What is your plan/goal this time around? What does your diet look like compared to when you aren't cutting? If you need any help with diet issues etc.. just ask. :)
                  Just trying to tighten up the core area a bit more bro. Want to try to get it looking good in Aug when I turn 50. Not sure where It'll be at But Im giving it a go to see what I can do.

I know one thing..up in NY this past weekend..all the old girl frinds were saying shit like.." if I had only known then"..LOL and then seeing them with their fat ass husbands...LOL it was good shit:thumup:

Diet is about like I did origianally just a bit smaller on portions...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Want to try to get it looking good in Aug when I turn 50.
                    :eek: 50! Great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
                      :eek: 50! Great job!!
                      yep the big Fiveoooohhhh...... shit...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

looks great for any age and exelent for age 50.
                        IMO and just my opinion is dont cut any more weight just work on lean mass. I think you will loose to much size if you go lower.
                        no offence but your not that big to start with. cutting alot of weight is alomost impossable to hold muscle with out gear. you have a good IMO balance right now. Bouncer gets away with getting so lean cuz he is somewhat big (lol)

Comment

Rocket, I agree with you on the "balance" part. For my tall skinny ass its been a struggle to get the little definition I have, and a lot of work bro. I just felt that my core could be tighter and thought it could really take me over the edge on the healthy fit look. With NO gear at my age its definatly tough to gain size. if I add calories..they go to the waist..LOL. Im good with it.though..Its who I am. Ive been really working the core hard and it seems to be starting to pay off. if I can tighten it up a bit more and maintain..Id be a happy camper bro. On this forum.... Im like the little P90 x guy surrounded by all you big bastards..:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Rocket, I agree with you on the "balance" part. For my tall skinny ass its been a struggle to get the little definition I have, and a lot of work bro. I just felt that my core could be tighter and thought it could really take me over the edge on the healthy fit look. With NO gear at my age its definatly tough to gain size. if I add calories..they go to the waist..LOL. Im good with it.though..Its who I am. Ive been really working the core hard and it seems to be starting to pay off. if I can tighten it up a bit more and maintain..Id be a happy camper bro. On this forum.... Im like the little P90 x guy surrounded by all you big bastards..:grin:
                            if you work on lean mass and stay at your BMR the lil bit of extra fat will come off in time. not as fast as lowering your cals. but in the long run I think better for your over all look.
                            again this just my opinion you see me I perfer extra fat for size.

Comment

Looking great rip.

Comment

Working...
                              X