Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs

I honestly think my legs suck right now. It’s the softest they have looked in a long time. I was fighting with a groin strain for a couple years. As of 2 months ago I have finally been able to push hard without any pain. My legs usually grow fairly easy for me and now that my soccer season has started they should start to cut up too. Hoping to post a progress pic at the end of summer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chadd77; 06-10-13, 12:44 PM.

LoOk good, athletic, hard.

Honesty I believe with legs its about finding an excercise you feel comfortable with and getting in ever groove and staying there until they burn.

With me my weakness is my lower back compared to leg power so hacks and leg press are where I always.come back to.

Comment

Thanks Mr I. I'm not happy at all with them right now. Hoping within 3 months I can see noticeable changes just due to the fact that I'm able to push them hard. I'm looking forward to leg days again. lol It's been a while.

Comment

I remember a few years back you posted a pic of your legs and they were insane cant wait to see that again.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          I remember a few years back you posted a pic of your legs and they were insane cant wait to see that again.
          Yeah, I was 4-5 weeks out from my last show. I was dieting hard and playing in a football and soccer league. Between training my legs heavy and running sprints my legs were looking great. Would love to get back into that condition.

Comment

Looking good. Legs could use more shape like you said, same for the delts. Are you on or off right now? It's probably just the pic but you look bigger in the avatar.

Comment

Started dieting same time I started my cycle. Only 3 week into my cycle. I'm down about 5 pounds but abs are starting to lean out. I don't have any upper body pump going on in this leg pic. I look a little flat!

Comment

Looking good brother!

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                  Looking good brother!
                  Thanks man but I'm not happy with the wheels! Hope to bring them up!

Comment

Dude...if thats bad..holy shit!! as tall as I am...I got toothpicks..LOLO

Comment

:clapback: Looking good, Chad!

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
                        :clapback: Looking good, Chad!
                        Thank you!! :swoon:

Where's your updated pics?? :)

Comment

I have to get back on it. Went in the wrong direction..

:eww:

Comment

Get back on it girl!! :D

Comment

It hasn't been quite a month since I posted my last leg shot but I can already see them starting to lean out and show better definition. Here's a pic from today at the gym.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X