Leg pic update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg pic update

I posted my updated pic in my last thread but thought this side by side comparison shows the progress a little better. The pics were taken about a month apart. I've been dieting pretty hard for about 6 weeks. Heading to the beach next week and usually tighten the diet up anytime I go on vacation. I can see the biggest difference in my legs and abs. Maybe I'll be brave enough to post up a pic of the abs. lol
    Attached Files

Can definitely see the difference in leanness/ hardness.

Comment

nice bro !!

Comment

Love ya bro, only doing this because you started a second thread with the same pics instead of keeping it in your leg thread. Little competition will only bring out the best in us anyway.

You seriously need to go to the gym and get a pump in those twigs to get them picture ready? How you gonna let a skinny little men's physique type loser just pop out of bed with no pump, washed out lighting, and a dirty ass toothpaste/floss mirror compare to you like this? AND I need a tan! You been doing this shit for a lot longer then me AND you look like your about 5 feet tall. How the fuck can you let a 6 footer with giraffe legs like mine even compare??? You need to work harder!! :hibb:

Ab comparison next? :weights:

Comment

I have no problem saying someone is better conditioned than me. You’re legs look great. lol at your 5 foot tall comment that did make me laugh. I’m standing tall at 5’9” bro! :D I really don’t think my legs are anything to brag about by any means. A couple years back when I had more gym time and more AAS in me they looked a TON better. I seriously doubt with my life schedule and cycle doses I choose to use, that I will get much thicker.

That being said.. Let’s not forget how much drugs you pump into your body and how long you stay on. Over the last 4 year I have completed 1 low dose cycle of test. Currently running 300mg a week. Compared to my previous cycles from years ago that’s extremely low. I’m not an abuser who can’t come off because I’m afraid of what I might look like. I would expect someone with a schedule like yours, drugs being used, and length of time on cycle to look better than me. Love ya bro but just speaking the truth. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

That being said.. Let’s not forget how much drugs you pump into your body and how long you stay on. Over the last 4 year I have completed 1 low dose cycle of test. Currently running 300mg a week. Compared to my previous cycles from years ago that’s extremely low. I’m not an abuser who can’t come off because I’m afraid of what I might look like. I would expect someone with a schedule like yours, drugs being used, and length of time on cycle to look better than me. Love ya bro but just speaking the truth. :thumb:
            We keeps it real baby! My legs look like shit btw. Tons of work still to do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              We keeps it real baby! My legs look like shit btw. Tons of work still to do.

They still look pretty good bro. Your getting there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                They still look pretty good bro. Your getting there for sure.
                Send me a bunch of "things" and I will get a BODY BY ASHOP tat across my back. Hurry though, Chicago beach season doesn't last long! :thankyou:

Comment

Join me chadd?

Comment

^^^
                    Yeshomo. :rofl:

Comment

Nothing wrong with that! :D

Comment

I cant win. Got some new undies that are supposed to allow airflow and prevent sweating. (balls get really hot). Anyway, they work great but they are super tight on my legs, if I go up a size they are too loose on my waist. This is the kind of stress I deal with on a daily basis.

Not bad for 6 footer legs, and someone who doesn't necessarily have great genetics for legs. No pump, before gym, today.

Comment

Quads look nice and thick for sure bro. Wish mine looked like that! :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Quads look nice and thick for sure bro. Wish mine looked like that! :clapback:
                            Not sure if your talking to me or Chadd but I think I speak for both of us when I say legs are not something that we were genetically blessed with. I have to absolutely destroy my legs twice per week to even make them look like I work them out. If I had pics of my legs from when I was a kid all the way up until a couple years ago, you would have thought you were looking at the legs of a holocaust survivor.

Chadd, I prob should have posted in my own thread but we were bullshitting and joking around yesterday so that's why I posted in yours. No disrespect meant brother.

Comment

Was talking about yours, but his aren't bad either. Mine look like a skinnier version of Chad's-I know all about the whole genetic disappointment too man, sucks. I have to put in waaaaay more effort than most people to get the same results...hate bein an ectomorph. Choke down 5-6000 calories a day just to maintain a reasonable size.

Comment

Working...
                              X