Had a baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a baby

Just now getting back into the gym. So it's going to take some hard work getting this weight off. But here's my before. (I hate when women blame kids for weighing 200 pounds...)Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	952565

You look good already and you'll be looking great in no time. :thumup:

What's your diet like?

Comment

Just do treadmill that'll shift it

Comment

My diet. I drink absolutely nothing but water and I eat carbs maybe once a day. Mostly fruit and salads with Italian dressing. I haven't even got into the gym yet. The weight off was just from dieting.

Comment

I meant bad carbs^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Just do treadmill that'll shift it
            How long should I do everyday for maximum results?

Comment

diet diet diet! That's all that's needed for most. If I didn't play soccer I wouldn't do any cardio. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Little princess View Post
                My diet. I drink absolutely nothing but water and I eat carbs maybe once a day. Mostly fruit and salads with Italian dressing. I haven't even got into the gym yet. The weight off was just from dieting.
                how many meal per day? how many total grams of carbs? how many total grams of protein? how many total grams of fat?

if you eat to little you run the risk of slowing your metabolisem to a crawl and putting your body in starvation mode.

you dont always have to count cals but you should initially until you get a good idea of what your putting in your body.

consistency is key. if you want to trully look different from the average you have to fuel yourself different from the average.

Comment

Truthfully. I eat once maybe twice a day...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    how many meal per day? how many total grams of carbs? how many total grams of protein? how many total grams of fat?

if you eat to little you run the risk of slowing your metabolisem to a crawl and putting your body in starvation mode.

you dont always have to count cals but you should initially until you get a good idea of what your putting in your body.

consistency is key. if you want to trully look different from the average you have to fuel yourself different from the average.
                    How many times a day is ideal for boosting metabolism? I have the discipline to change my lifestyle. But I defiantly need the guidance. That's why I joined. :))

Comment

^ It's about consuming the right amount of calories. For me that means I eat 7 times a day. I did know the exact breakdown of my diet but I've been doing it so long now that I know what I need to adjust for the results I'm looking for. I can guarantee you're not eating enough. When you're eating once or twice a day what are you eating?

Comment

4-5 times per day. these will be small meals for a woman. the point is to get your system running like a well oiled machine. digestive system constantly working means your body is working harder thus burning more cals just standing still.

Comment

I eat a grilled chicken salad with Italian dressing and occasionally might have a fruit. Like kiwi or a peach. Don't have much time in my day. But I'm going to start making meals to take with me so I can eat more times a day. And thank you guys!

Comment

I make all my chicken and rice meals (mon-fri) Sunday evening. Weigh it all out and put in tupperware dishes. That way throughout the week it's ready to go. My chicken on Friday is a little rubbery :) but I don't have time during the week to cook. Good luck girl! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              I make all my chicken and rice meals (mon-fri) Sunday evening. Weigh it all out and put in tupperware dishes. That way throughout the week it's ready to go. My chicken on Friday is a little rubbery :) but I don't have time during the week to cook. Good luck girl! ;)
                              Thank you. I'll post new pics in a few weeks so yaw can get the progress of your advice

Comment

Working...
                              X