Venom X Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom X Pictures

Alrite guys, here we go. I'm 22 5'8 and 177 lbs, I plan on doing some natural shows in june. So im looking for critiques on what i need to work on to be ready by then. I've been trying to bulk the past 3 months but my body fat stays pretty low year round. I'm pretty pleased with my progess so far, but still see that i have a ways to go, i would like to be 190-195lbs by february, but we'll have to see what happens. Thanks in advance for your help!

Relaxed:

Shoulers:

Front Double:

Bi:

Tri:

Gotta love the abs :)

Let me go ahead and say my back is not as broke out as it looks, and no its not from steroids. I have maybe 3 zits on my back the rest are just red marks that haven't faded. that being said... here's the back!

Back:

Spread:

Last but not least... the wheels!

Alrite there you go... let me have it!

I have 0 advise. sorry. You should be giving me advise. Your ar ripped bro. Any idea of bf%. Im guessing around 7%.

Comment

i really don't know about the bf, i haven't checked it lately, i dieted down to 4% this summer and haven't had it checked since, but i definately know its up.

Comment

Looking great! Have you always been natural, or have you done some AAS in the past? I ask not to insult you, but because for natural you're in great shape, but I also noticed the spots on your back which is typical for AAS.

With or without you're looking good man. Keep it up, the sky is the limit.

Comment

i dont know if you could pack on 20 lb in that short of time, naturally, but i guess you could eat a shit load....

good luck to you.

Comment

Bdubb, i have had a history with AS but i haven't had anything in about a year, and since then my body has crashed and i've started rebuilding... honestly now im stronger than i ever was on AS which has amazed me and im making gains on my lifts almost every week.

lxorl: i believe i can hit 190 by feb. 13lbs in 2 1/2 months i believe is acheavable for me naturally. But like i said, we'll have to see

Comment

Lookin good bro, i have the same problem with my back :( . I'm going to get some accutane to clear it up though :)

Great Work!

Comment

accutane will definately clear it up i used it back in highschool, you will severely cracked lips and stuff though. I wouldn't use it again, but it def. works.

Comment

Looking real lean and ripped bro,good job :cool:

Comment

Looking ripped bro ....

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                      1st, you look awesome! OT, but... if doctors confirmed that you could've grown a couple more inches in height if you never used AS (or at least waited til your mid-20's), would you regret it?
                      Hell No! lol not for that reason,

on the other hand seeing that i am stronger now and have IMO more lean muscle but i weigh less then i did when i used them( possibly water weight while on) My arms are actually bigger than they were when i used AS. It makes me wonder if i should have ever taken them to begin with. Makes ya think hmmmmmmmm

Comment

First let me say that you look fabulous! Next...let me intoduce my self. I'm Faye, I've posted pics of me and my husband in this section too. He is natty in the pic I posted of him, 5'6" and about 180lbs, not all that different than yourself. He won his first title at 19, about 3 years before that pic was taken.

While it's nice to hear from everyone how good you look (and you do), you did ask for some contructive critism.

We have two NPC judges that work out at our gym who I talk with very often and I went to several shows (both natural and not) and I have a few constructive critisms.

-While you have a better back than most guys you could still use to thicken it up and broaden it. You have a nice tiny waist and a broader back will emphisize it even more. I see guys on stage all the time who are completely ripped and have no back. All I can think when I see these guys is "where are their lats?" I think this is a common mistake of novices b/c they can't see their back in the mirror. You already have a nice back...make it broader and thicker and it will be one of your best assets.

-Same thing goes for your chest. Pay special attention to your lower chest since those lines tend to blur in your photos and you want good separation between your chest and abs.

-Legs, legs, legs! Your legs have great shape but IMO it's diffucult to get them too big. Other than a back, this is the main thing the male competitors lack. Squat heavy, squat often, beat your legs to death everytime you work them. Every set you do, leave nothing on the table...and you'll do fine!

The other thing that separtes the winners from the loosers is posing. I've seen guys with all the right stuff loose a show b/c they don't know how to pose. Get someone to help you and set up a mirror and do it, and do it, and do it., till it's second nature.

As for putting on 20 lbs - it can be done, just keep your diet clean and you'll gain muscle and not fat. If you need some help with a good clean bulking diet just let me know and I can point you in the right direction. Good luck to you.
                        Last edited by Faye; 11-20-03, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Wow!! thanks faye, i think that is the most useful reply i think i have ever gotten on any board!! That was exactly what i was looking for... i will take each one of them to heart...

btw you and your husband look great, its hard to believe he's a natty but i know it can be done. I'll be sure to contact you when i have some questions...

Thanks again

Comment

ur fricken jacked up bro,good job and hit the 195 mark, u'd be a killer:) awesome wrok buddy

Comment

Venom.. you already know what I think :inlove: hehe
                              again, you look incredible!!

Faye, that was AWESOME advice!!

Comment

Working...
                              X