Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry's slow transformation

First pic is 15 Oct 2014

Second right now before dinner 11 December 2014.

Slowly getting there.

With holiday break coming up should be more noticeable changes by Jan 15.

Aim is where I was about 4 years ago

Honest shit right there bro. Good stuff. Should post a pic from 4 years ago also. Definily big progress from your low point.

If I remember right you were in a car accident correct? That's what made you stop for a bit?

Comment

was in a bike accident about 3 years ago then in another one a year later lost all motivation for most things and had to do a tonne of physio to get the movement back in my left arm.

theres a photo on this forum somewhere will post it in this thread later today.

Comment

Wow great progress brother. :clapback:

Comment

Big change in a short time. Good job brother.

Comment

This thread highlights something I want to point out.

On this board and in life in general we tend to take things for granted and get caught up in trying to compete with ourselves and others. This can be a good thing in that we're constantly trying to improve but we also need to keep things in perspective. It can all be taken away from us in an accident or some other tragic event.

Serious respect for you henry. 1st for having the balls to be real as fuck and post this. 2nd for going through what you have and still have the desire and drive to chase after that goal.

Comment

Great progress bro! Congrats! :clapback:

Comment

WOW!! That's a crazy amount of progress in such little time. That's so awesome. Good for you!!!!!

Comment

Congrats bro! That is a lot of fat loss in a short period of time.

What was your build like 4 years ago? Are you currently running a cycle?

Comment

thanks everyone appreciate the kind words. still A LOT more work to go.

chad I am currently on a cycle 300mgs of mast and 500mgs of sus.

Im never going to come off. theres no pain in my left shoulders anymore and the drive and focus i get from being on i wouldn't give up for anything.

Comment

Amazing results, great work!!

Comment

Great job Henry! Keep up the hard work bro.

Comment

Good work mate

Comment

What has your diet been like? How much cardio have you been doing?

Comment

Hats off to you sir
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X