Winter Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Pic

I like to try and look the same for the most part throughout the year. I may even lose weight during the winter months because I feel more comfortable adding quality pounds during the summer months. Weighing between 195-200 currently and for the past four months I've ran 150mg Test E/wk and 2.5 IU GH ed. I am going to bump the test to 300mg every 5 days, add Tren in @ 200mg/ wk, and drop the HGH beginnning mid March
    Attached Files

You look good bro. How tall are you?
    Also I'd keep running the gh with the extra test and tren if I were you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      You look good bro. How tall are you?
      Also I'd keep running the gh with the extra test and tren if I were you. :)
      Thanks Beast. I'm 6'2... I'd really like to keep on running the GH like you suggest but money is the issue there. It's gonna depend on what I get back in taxes as to whether or not I can keep it going LOL

Comment

Yeah gh does get expensive. And I figured you are on the tall side. If you weren't @ 200lbs with low body fat levels you'd look much bigger. :)

Comment

look great bro! good job homey

Comment

Great job. Looking fit.

Comment

Yup staying lean threw winter is always hard.
              If your running outta GH try lower the dose to 1.5 ius make it last longer
              For me even 1.5 ius has my IGF levels over the limit I think it's 297 mine was 352 so still enough and its Cheaper or you can run what you have longer

Comment

great shape bro..

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Yup staying lean threw winter is always hard.
                  No it's not....people usually bulk or don't care for being lean because IT IS the winter...in other words, winter season calls for more clothing resulting in having less visuals for people to look at. Summer? Hell brother, shirts off, clothes off...fk it:hug::grin: gotta show that hard work

Comment

Btw....nice build man....keep at it.

Comment

Lookin good dude :thumb:

Comment

I really appreciate the encouragement and motivation fellas. This is the only fitness forum I've been apart of and its easy to see why. This place has a lot of great guys who are willing to go out their way to help a bro out yet at the same time not afraid to throw out constructive criticism. Thanks again...

That's good to know Rocket. I questioned whether or not dropping the IU that low would even replace natty levels but you answered that. Definitely what I'm gonna do!

Comment

Solid work bro!

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                            I like to try and look the same for the most part throughout the year. I may even lose weight during the winter months because I feel more comfortable adding quality pounds during the summer months. Weighing between 195-200 currently and for the past four months I've ran 150mg Test E/wk and 2.5 IU GH ed. I am going to bump the test to 300mg every 5 days, add Tren in @ 200mg/ wk, and drop the HGH beginnning mid March
                            You looking great,,,nice ink too.

Comment

Good results for one year, you have to continue)) Unfortunatelly I cannot get your results in one year))

Comment

Working...
                              X