2 years of being off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years of being off

Here’s a pic of me 2 years of being off. I have never posted a pic of myself off cycle before especially for being off this long. I took this yesterday at the gym. I’m 5’9” at 190 lbs. I feel small and sloppy. lol

I just started a low dose cycle of test (375mg per week) this weekend. I want to lean out and add some quality muscle which should be very doable. Heading to Florida in July and hoping to get to around 8% but add a good 5-10 pounds.

Certainly nothing to be ashamed of natty. Good size and shape and could easily be shredded within a month.

Comment

Thanks B but you can imagine how you would feel about yourself if you were natty for a couple years. Although I made the decision to be off due to my circumstances it has been difficult. I'm very self-conscious of my body just like you are. Wish I could be more content with my physique. It's both good and bad.

Comment

I agree, you are in very good shape and within two months will fill out and lean out with a good eating plan. Good luck on your goals!

Comment

Feels good being off that long doesn't it? :)

For being off that long, looking good brah

Comment

Look good.

Easily obtainable goals for you.

Comment

I did the same thing age 31 and don't regret doing it. You look well

Why go back on now?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Feels good being off that long doesn't it? :)
                To be honest I felt much better being on. :D Doesn't mean I felt bad being off. I don't lose my focus of diet and training when I'm off but the intensity isn't the same for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  I did the same thing age 31 and don't regret doing it. You look well

Why go back on now?
                  Why not?

Comment

Look great bro..nothing wrong with that my man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Why not?
                      I just mean it in a complementary way but maybe came accross wrong. What I mean is you look good so why do you feel you need more

Cool either way I'm not judging

Comment

I think you look great, and you're healthy! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          I just mean it in a complementary way but maybe came accross wrong. What I mean is you look good so why do you feel you need more

Cool either way I'm not judging
                          I get what you're saying. Why did you go back on when you took some time off? Probably the same reason I did. You look and feel better when you're on. I wish I could be satisfied with how I look when I'm off. I'm not satisfied with the way I look when I'm on. lol

Why do you stay on? Would you ever come off for good?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            I think you look great, and you're healthy! :)
                            Thanks FB. Being healthy is my main priority. Ever since my little girl came into my life I want to make sure the choices I make allow me to be around as long as possible. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              I get what you're saying. Why did you go back on when you took some time off? Probably the same reason I did. You look and feel better when you're on. I wish I could be satisfied with how I look when I'm off. I'm not satisfied with the way I look when I'm on. lol

Why do you stay on? Would you ever come off for good?
                              When I came off I felt constantly anxious, I was still strong but after one heavy hard workout I felt 80 years old the day after and if my diet slipped it would show very quickly. I lacked energy and confidence.

But honestly I didn't look as good as you.

Would I come off? Yeah maybe onto just high dose gh

Comment

Working...
                              X