Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job !!!! Very good shape.

Comment

You going to be starting another cycle bro? You've been off a while now haven't you?

Comment

I've been off since late September. So not that long but looking to jump back on soon. I'm thinking sometime in March/April. I like to give my body enough time to get back to normal. Maybe a little on the cautious side but I give myself at least the same amount of time off as I do on.

It's tough man. I'll be the first to admit. I had a soccer game last week and one of the guys made the comment that it looks like I lost some weight and asked if I was cutting down. lol I use that for more motivation in the gym. :D All part of the game I guess.

Comment

How about you? You making the progress you're hopping to? Post up a before and after shot. I always like to see progress pics.

Comment

I hear you. Staying healthy is key and I was on 4 and off 4 but when my blood work came back good that was my ticket. Get some bloods and see where you are. I bet your fully recovered by now.

As for pics, I didn't take any pics this time around. I was pretty embarrassed about losing nearly everything from the last cycle and didn't expect to put it all on so quickly but I will take a pic when its done to compare to the end of the previous cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              made the comment that it looks like I lost some weight and asked if I was cutting down.All part of the game I guess.
              People don't realize how much this hurts. It's good because it gives you a good kick in the ass to up your game but it's like a gut punch. This sort of comment has pushed many a hormona users right back on the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                People don't realize how much this hurts. It's good because it gives you a good kick in the ass to up your game but it's like a gut punch. This sort of comment has pushed many a hormona users right back on the gas.
                Absolutely man. People can tell. That's why I choose to come off during the winter so it's not as easy to tell. I even stay more covered up in the gym when I'm off. Like you said, I do try to use it for fuel in the gym but looking forward to getting back on.

Comment

No doubt people notice. Any of you guys ever notice people want to touch you more the bigger you get? I'm always having people grab or hit my shoulder, grab the traps etc. Wifey keeps hitting my ass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    I hear you. Staying healthy is key and I was on 4 and off 4 but when my blood work came back good that was my ticket. Get some bloods and see where you are. I bet your fully recovered by now.

As for pics, I didn't take any pics this time around. I was pretty embarrassed about losing nearly everything from the last cycle and didn't expect to put it all on so quickly but I will take a pic when its done to compare to the end of the previous cycle.
                    I've never had blood work done before I guess I really should. Had sperm checked before but that it.

No need to be embarrassed man but understand not wanting to post pictures. At the same time it's great motivation to kick ass at the gym. It can be so easy to get too relaxed with the diet (speaking for myself). Especially when I'm off and I'm upping my calories. :D

Comment

Yeah I wasn't even concerned about my hormones as much as general health. Hematocrit and red blood cell count to make sure the blood isn't too thick, make sure kidneys and liver are functioning correctly. Etc. Definitely a good thing to have done.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        No doubt people notice. Any of you guys ever notice people want to touch you more the bigger you get? I'm always having people grab or hit my shoulder, grab the traps etc. Wifey keeps hitting my ass lol.
                        Not just touch, everything. The way people respond and act around you is different. There is some kind of subconscious change that changes how people interact with you. It's deeper than simply "oh he's bigger now I'll go talk to him."

This is in part why I'm addicted. It's not just the physical benefits. Flame away.

Comment

Yeah I can see that now that you mention it. People accept you more and you fit in better with social scenarios even if less attempt is made to fit in. It's like they know who is alpha and want to make the alpha happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X