TomMONSTER's May Cut 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomMONSTER's May Cut 2015

been cutting for 22 weeks this is me at about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by TomMONSTER; 06-22-15, 12:20 AM.

Beast mode. Rado radio watch out brah.

Comment

Gyno.

But good job

Comment

Looking good man. What's your weight in the pic? You natural or running a cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Looking good man. What's your weight in the pic? You natural or running a cycle?
          1g sust ed!

Comment

Good work bro. Few things to work on but I'm sure you know that. Keep moving in right direction brother.

Comment

Nice cut, 22 weeks is a long ass time, where did you start weight wise, what is your weight now? Any before pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                started natty cut at 22 weeks till about 12 weeks where i did start my cycle 450 mast, 450 test, 450 tren /ew + 100mcgs t3 ed
                did a version of dave pulumbos keto diet the whole way through. weight there was about 187lbs
                Last edited by TomMONSTER; 06-22-15, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlift605 View Post
                  Nice cut, 22 weeks is a long ass time, where did you start weight wise, what is your weight now? Any before pics?

yea it was long cut but didnt want to lose too much muscle, i did take progress pics but my phone fucked up. My Avi pic is when i started in jan i was at 208-210ish about 15% i think? in the pics about 187lbs
                  Last edited by TomMONSTER; 06-22-15, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomMONSTER View Post
                    started natty cut at 22 weeks till about 12 weeks where i did start my cycle 450 mast, 450 test, 450 tren /ew + 100mcgs t3 ed
                    did a version of dave pulumbos keto diet the whole way through. weight there was about 187lbs
                    Huh?

All that gear? Wow....pretty stupid IMO. to cut weight and get lean? Well looking good, but certainly and definitely could have done those results with just test and good diet and cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Huh?

All that gear? Wow....pretty stupid IMO. to cut weight and get lean? Well looking good, but certainly and definitely could have done those results with just test and good diet and cardio.
                      Yes i could have had similar results with just test, but see i would not have had the same LOOK to my physique.

Comment

YOu look pretty decently lean in your avi pic....so you have lost 23lbs in 22 weeks, which is a good slow rate to lose at, but how do you feel about muscle retention? Do you feel you put muscle on? Would def need a good set of before pics to see the difference. That is a lot of T3 to run just for a recreational cut, make sure you taper off correctly over a long period of time. Like Rado said, you easily could have come in around 195 with that much gear, no T3, some good HIIT as well as steady state cardio and diet on point. I would not mess with T3 unless I was getting on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by TomMONSTER View Post
                          Yes i could have had similar results with just test, but see i would not have had the same LOOK to my physique.
                          Not being a dick bro, so take this with a grain of salt. But your LOOK, EASILY could have been achieved with just test and nothing at all. Based on your comments, you were basically a fat turd and look great now; I'm sure it's ten times better.....HOWEVER....for you to say you could have had similar results but not as good with all that shit you took, well believe your own lie, but you're wrong. If you're dedicated enough, which seemed like you are, then you could have easily taken just test, bust your ass on cardio and keep strict diet.

But best of luck and keep at it....more is not better.

Comment

Radio the gear could be underdosed also everyone's body reacts differently to different substances and dosages.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlift605 View Post
                              YOu look pretty decently lean in your avi pic....so you have lost 23lbs in 22 weeks, which is a good slow rate to lose at, but how do you feel about muscle retention? Do you feel you put muscle on? Would def need a good set of before pics to see the difference. That is a lot of T3 to run just for a recreational cut, make sure you taper off correctly over a long period of time. Like Rado said, you easily could have come in around 195 with that much gear, no T3, some good HIIT as well as steady state cardio and diet on point. I would not mess with T3 unless I was getting on stage.
                              Well I did. 187lbs is at total depleted state in the morning weigh in, after a few meals i get to 192lbs midday before i lift or 197lbs after my once a week refeed meal.

I started t3 at 30mcgs till i taperd up to 100mcgs at 12 week mark when i started the cycle. I did at 12 weeks 30-45 min LISS carido in the morning in a fasted state and another 15-20 min LISS cardio in the afternoon before i lifted.

Because of the slower cut and the gear i ran i held alot of mass nearly all of it and strength but i did lose a bit obviously. The gear helped me keep it for the t3 since i would have been flat with that plus keto diet. that much t3 was unecessary but i had a goal i wanted to reach.
                              Last edited by TomMONSTER; 06-23-15, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X