chuckz28's 1 year change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckz28's 1 year change

For those that don't remember my story, I had a few years of training leading up til 2005 or so and completely stopped and lost all my gains. I had been 155lbs at 6ft tall for the last few years. Picked up training again over a year ago but slowly til July 2014 I took this first photo exactly one year ago after I had quickly gained 8 pounds. I decided I better take a picture so I can see my progress.

This was me August 2nd 2014 at 163 pounds.

And 1 year later almost to the day and 33 pounds later at 196lbs

Still obviously have a ton of work to do but I'm very happy with how far I've gotten in one year so far. I don't need to focus on certain areas yet because it all still needs work but i havent done much of any ab work and my arms grow slowly so I'll be hitting them all a little harder. Looking forward to what next year will bring.

Good job bro

Comment

33 pounds is great bro. good job.

now its time to refine and sculpt.

add some masteron to your test and maybe some low dose winny for 4-6 weeks.

Comment

Hell yeah, wish i could add over 30 lbs in the next year! Good progress brother, like B said nows the time to sculpt that size you put on

Comment

Thanks Avid, Bouncer and Matt. Funny how little progress it fees like sometimes until you actually go back on old pictures. Bigorexia can be a bitch.

I'll throw something else in on my next cycle for sure. Mast and winny were both my top considerations. I'll have to tighten up my diet and cardio more as well. I feel like I definitely would like to cut down some of the soft stuff and still could use more size and maturity. All in good time. The journey is as important as the goal.

Comment

And you're also one of our longest members who continuously posts, dumb shit but hey:D

No seriously, good job man.

Comment

Thanks rado, love you too. Lol

Comment

Looking good bro! Keep pounding away!!!

Comment

Great progress, as everyone has said! And kudos to you for posting! :thumb:

Comment

Indeed, great progress and commitment.

Comment

Thanks Chad, FB and BLM.

Comment

Great job chuckz....keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlift605 View Post
                          Great job chuckz....keep it up!
                          Thanks Deadlift

Comment

Great work bro!!!! nothing wrong with that at all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              Great work bro!!!! nothing wrong with that at all!!!
                              Thanks lip!

Comment

Working...
                              X