Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Bulk 225lbs

Fuck abs ain't got em. :D

Look like shit, need a haircut but fuck it, it's holiday fat ass season. Look bigger in clothes so that's a plus but come Jan 1st its back to the abs.

My nigg

Comment

show us ya tits

Comment

Getting old now. Good to see

Comment

I've become mature and wise. :D

Comment

You have a striking resemblance to Artemus Dolgin.

Comment

Damn you are fat! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                You have a striking resemblance to Artemus Dolgin.
                Guy looks like a gay. :D

Comment

Lol. Who knows he might be. I just saw similarities in the eyes and you're both around the same size. I heard about him around a year ago from an interview with Frank Zane. He's big on small waist body building. He is also shooting to compete in the new classic physique class in the ifbb in 2017. Funny accent fella.

You're looking big BTW bro. Solid traps and neck.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Lol. Who knows he might be. I just saw similarities in the eyes and you're both around the same size. I heard about him around a year ago from an interview with Frank Zane. He's big on small waist body building. He is also shooting to compete in the new classic physique class in the ifbb in 2017. Funny accent fella.

You're looking big BTW bro. Solid traps and neck.
                    Get a room already! :gaydo:

Comment

Looking good man! I love being a little thicker, especially this time of year.

Comment

Dude got good genetics. :grin:
                        And got to love drugs. :thumup:

Comment

Yea I've always pushed the idea of low dose and as little drugs as possible but I've seen the difference just a slight increase can do. The addition of a tiny amount of deca has made me stronger and able to train heavier thus I've put on a bit of size. I'm going to be increasing dosages and compounds in the following year. the challenge is mental balance for me. it took me months to mentally adjust to the addition of 100mgs of deca per week. I've learned that I have to add compounds and dosages at a very slow pace. Increasing anything too fast gives mental and physical sides.

Comment

B, I have some deca that I was going to toss due to the sides (gyno) but think I'm going to hang on to it for my next cycle. Run it just like you are. What does of adex are you running and have you noticed and signs of gyno?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              B, I have some deca that I was going to toss due to the sides (gyno) but think I'm going to hang on to it for my next cycle. Run it just like you are. What does of adex are you running and have you noticed and signs of gyno?
                              I was running .25mgs ED of liquid adex and i noticed puffiness, so i increased it to .50mgs ED and puffiness went away.

So total cycle is:

Test C 375mgs E5D = 525mgs per week
                              Deca 75mgs E5D = 100mgs per week
                              Adex .50mgs ED

Comment

Working...
                              X