X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one pic

Here is one I took today. No haters please
    Attached Files

diet, cardio, and consistency. all you need brother.

Comment

No shame brother. Stay motivated

Comment

Good for you for taking an honest picture and posting it. What are you looking to accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          diet, cardio, and consistency. all you need brother.
          What he said...

make it happen !!!:thumb:

Comment

Nice of you to post sir....diet, training and consistency is what will get you results.

Comment

Thanks for the support. Right now I need to lose about 40 more pounds and define my abs more. I decided on drug free diet and exercise until I achieve it.

Comment

don't underestimate the power of what a diet can do bro. most people don't find the idea of dieting very exciting and instead focus on supplements and chemicals. the thing is though, nothing on this planet will change a physique more than diet alone. it can be a long process but if your consistent day in and day out even in those tough times when your craving junk it will pay off.

Comment

You definitely have a solid, powerful, base to work with man. The main thing I notice about your extra fat is that it isn't "hanging fat", especially in your gut which is a good thing. What this means to me is that when you slim down, you'll still look good with abs present.

Keep pounding the weights and be consistent with your diet and you'll be fine buddy. The weekends are what is killer for me. I can stay on a routine during the week, but the weekend throws everything off for me.

I agree with Bouncer, diet is the miracle drug. Make a few changes, adapt, then make more as you go. If you try to go balls to the wall all at once you'll probably fail. I'd start with breakfast, then cut out sugars.

Comment

I've been doing a lot of reading on prebiotic and probiotic. You might be interested in Vsl#3 and lactobacillus gasseri probiotic and inulin and chitosan as prebiotic. I take these and some Metamucil every day.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                      I've been doing a lot of reading on prebiotic and probiotic. You might be interested in Vsl#3 and lactobacillus gasseri probiotic and inulin and chitosan as prebiotic. I take these and some Metamucil every day.
                      While I agree there is something to the whole prebiotic thing I think he needs to cover basics first. Sometimes people can get so overwhelmed with details they forget the basics. I've literally seen people 100lbs or more overweight talking about "water loss pills". Lmfao. It's like, bro finishing touch techniques ain't what you should be concerned with. :D

Comment

Increased fiber helps with bowl movements, control blood sugar and gives a feeling of fullness. The probiotic I take have studies backing up their effects. Just taking these probiotic cause fat loss by themselves outside of weight training and dieting. Even if he doesn't take the probiotic for weight loss there are a slew of benefits from having a good and diverse gut flora.

Comment

Good for you that you understood that you need to start doing something.

Proper nutrition, diet, gym, cardio!
                          Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X