Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So after about 9 years away from the gym..... Finally back at it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice brother!

Comment

Nice trap progress, I'm jealous, even on aas I'm a slow trap gainer.

Comment

good stuff lmg, sounds like a plan. glad to see your not rushing into it. I'd probably be tempted to jump on gear right away. after 9 years your body is primed for that shit! :D

great update post. glad to have you back around.

Comment

Very detailed and informative

Comment

Good for you brother! Can't wait to see another progress pic in about 6 months.

Comment

Congrats bro for getting back in there! I came back after a six year layoff and the enjoyment is back, having fun and not taking it so serious...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Advanced labs VIP customer

Comment

Good plan lmg. Best of luck

Comment

Good progress and job!
                  I'm also trying to do my best now,summer is comming and now waiting ))

Comment

So the more recent pics up above were from 4-15-16. The ones in this post are from today.

My training has stayed as planned.... Wish I could say the same for the diet. My 3 year old was here to visit this past week so I caved and had dessert 4 days in a row..... May not have been a terrible idea though because my body typically responds well to small amounts of cheats after very strict dieting (very common practice for most). I don't suggest the 4 day in a row thing, but I only see him once a month so fuck it...... Now, some of you that saw this previous post of mine and the cholesterol issues I was having. You can see the differences now below as well as the currently planned cycle.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-your-thoughts

2-25-16
                    Triglycerides: 187 mg/dL
                    Total Cholesterol: 286 mg/dL
                    LDL: 213 mg/dL
                    HDL: 35 mg/dL
                    LDL/HDL Ratio: 6.09
                    CHOL/HDL Ratio: 7.67

Added Policosanol 40mg daily and Omega 3 Fish Oil

3-28-16
                    Triglycerides: 180 mg/dL
                    Total Cholesterol: 345 mg/dL
                    LDL: 264 mg/dL
                    HDL: 45 mg/dL
                    LDL/HDL Ratio: 5.87
                    CHOL/HDL Ratio: 8.17

Doctor added 20 mg of Lipitor Daily and said that muscle aches, water retention, and elevated Liver Enzymes could be possible Sides....

5-6-16
                    Triglycerides: 123 mg/dL
                    Total Cholesterol: 218 mg/dL
                    LDL: 146 mg/dL
                    HDL: 47 mg/dL
                    LDL/HDL Ratio: 3.1
                    CHOL/HDL Ratio: Didn't show on this test

Liver Enzymes:
                    ALT: 39
                    AST: 40
                    Noticed muscle aches initially, but now not so much. I feel like I'm retaining water, but it may just be a mental thing. I might throw in Taraxotone for a little while to see if I notice any difference rather than adding Aldactone.

************************************************** *********

So clearly Cholesterol is getting better. Friendly competition with my brother will be done June 1st and I'll likely start the cycle below June 2nd. Also, I'll probably get the blood tests run again on June 1st and each additional month throughout post cycle.

Weeks 1-12 600-PW Test E/Test C Blend
                    Weeks 1-12 750mg PW EQ
                    Weeks 8-12 50mg Winny ED (25mg AM/25MG PM)
                    Weeks 1-12 0.4 mg Liquidex Daily

PCT to follow after, still trying to decide which route I'd like to go. That's all for now fellas. As always feedback and questions are welcomed.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice progress...even with the desserts lol. Good to see your cholesterol is getting under control. Your proposed cycle looks good. You are doing it the right way by not just hopping on. Keep working hard and I look forward to seeing future updates.

Comment

agree with epic. that said. both me and epix would have hoped on by now. lmao.

keep it up bro, make sure the cheats are few and far between. make up for them by doing some extra cardio on an empty stomach the following day. i usually do an hour of cardio on an empty stomach the following morning after I pig out the day before. helps me feel like im minimizing any fat gain that may come from the cheat meal.

Comment

You have good progress!

Comment

And so it begins Sunday, I'll post this in the Anabolic Section as well:

Weeks 1-12 600-PW Test E/Test C Blend
                            Weeks 1-12 750mg PW EQ
                            Weeks 7-12 350 mg Deca PW
                            Weeks 7-12 50mg Winny ED (25mg AM/25MG PM)
                            Weeks 1-12 0.4 mg Liquidex Daily

PCT Starts about 12 days after last shot.
                            Day 1 - 300mg Clomid
                            Days 2-7 150 mg Clomid
                            Days 8-21 100 mg Clomid

Will get blood work done once more tomorrow just so I have a final base line value for my Cholesterol and liver Enzymes. Currently 5'7" 203 and probably around 16%. Filled up first pin with .75 test and .75 eq..... Now I patiently wait until Sunday.... Here we go!

Comment

Took some time off for personal issues, but back at it now and here's where I'm at.
                              Attached Files

Comment

enough with all this "took some time of for personal reasons" bs. You just got back on after 9 years for fuck sake. Bit of tough love here so don't take it personal bro but wake the fuck up. look at your avatar and look at you now. you looked like a god back in the day. that should be all the incentive you need to get back on track. just do it bro. set your mind to it and do it. "personal reasons" is your excuse and I'm sorry it's bs. some people are fucking paralized, some people have months to live.. get shit in perspective and wake the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                                X