First Competition Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Competition Cut

So long story short started lifting for size 3-4 years back. Have a long lifting experience. Grew up boxing so did a lot of plyo lifts etc. In the military I lifted to stay functional and fit. I caught the bug when I had a soldier as an amateur BB (BIG FUCKING DUDE). I love the progress I have made, and hope to continue to make more. I've taken small shrapnel in the back, fractured the arches in my feet (deploymemt), and had 3 fingers severed by about 80% in a knife fight (one sided; i lost). I joined this forum so I could feom more experience lifters who have alreafy been in my shoes. Yall have not let me down. I started cutting at 240lbs, and I am now sitting at 230. This is back shot update that finally is starting to show definition versus a hunk of meat.

Thanks for everything gents.

Also sorry for shit mirror.
    Attached Files

good shit bro keep going

Comment

Thick back and good job bro!

And ty for your services in the military

Comment

Looking thick brother!

Comment

Nice work bro!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll post more as they come. My legs are still the issue and I'm working them religiously. I just altered my leg workout again to see where it goes.
            5x10 - Standing Leg Curl
            5x5 - Back Squat
            3x15 - Front Squat
            3x10 - GHR
            3x25 - Close Stance Leg Press (Finish With Drop Set)
            3x10 - Lying Leg Curl

This is one of my leg variations. Other variations I implement different volume exercises like Lunges, Bulgarian Squats, Higher Rep Squat (Barbell or Smith).

Everything else has improved and continues improving to where Im satisfied on how they are progressing, but my damn legs. Right now I am at 2 leg days a week, but I have done daily squatting, 100 rep leg presses daily. Still trying to figure it out.

Comment

I would do more than 3 sets of 1 excercize for hammys bro. Throw a few sets of stiff leg dead lifts in there too or you'll have underdeveloped hamstrings.

Comment

I'll add it in. I've been seeing some growth more from my hamstrings versus my quads. But seeing as my tiny legs are still quad dominant thats not saying much. Ill throw them in and maybe I can take advantage of the new growth

Comment

Great work!! what was your MOS?

Comment

11B. Love it, hate it, and I'm going to miss it. Nothing quite like raiding a city block to make you feel alive. But I have to make a career change. Trying to transition to Cyber Security as an Analyst on the civilian side. Great pay, and I wont have to miss a meal. Plus people not trying to kill me is always a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
                      11B. Love it, hate it, and I'm going to miss it. Nothing quite like raiding a city block to make you feel alive. But I have to make a career change. Trying to transition to Cyber Security as an Analyst on the civilian side. Great pay, and I wont have to miss a meal. Plus people not trying to kill me is always a bonus
                      DAMN...AN... EARTH PIG :thumb: you Bravos are ok in my book!!

Im an old 19D Scout..... Cav ho baby!!:grin:

Comment

Looking good man. Keep it up

Comment

Quite good, but really looking thick, dry yourself and you will look amazing))

Comment

Update:

Started week 10 today
                            Started 240lbs
                            Current 217lbs

I drop deca in 2 weeks and run test only to ease up water retention.

Still holding fat on lower stomach and hips. 6 more weeks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Also sorry for the shit lighting. Best I could manage given living situation (hospital barracks).

Comment

Working...
                              X