Front pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front pic

Started a week ago. This pic was taken a few days ago. Walking 185lbs there and holding water due to cheating over the weekend.

Leg pics are in avi. Goal is to hit 195/199 then scale back to 190 and single digits on bf%

I'd say im around 10% or so right now?. I'll see if I get a back pic. I usually don't post due to having to edit half of my back due to a tattoo. But I've got a thick wide back.

Strength is still there and not surprised either; ive always been a brute for my size.

This physique has been achieved with 200mgs of test e7 or e10 days and food intake is/was about 90% clean.

Now food intake will be 95% clean. My daily runs of 4 miles at 730 pace has just gone to 5 miles at 8mn pace. We still train minimum 5 days, but usually we do 6 days.

I'm not a bodybuilder nor was i ever nor do i have ANY desire of playing the size me up game. I enjoy very much how I look and feel, and definitely loving how annoyed bigger fellas get when they can't lift anywhere near my lifts.

Just making sure I don't get hurt and watching my blood work, which I'm scheduled for another in 90 days.

Also seeing an endo soon to make sure I'm good to go so we can make a baby within the year.
    Attached Files

Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      Looking good
      thx brother...i edited and added another one.

Comment

and if any of you want to flame, go ahead. im very happy with ME right now, just wanting to add a few more pounds but keeping it healthy and being smart about things.

im really curious to see how im going to react to my new cycle. if i can maintain this with just test, we will see how it pans out here in the next year to come.

Comment

Looking good bro!

Comment

You look great man! Keep it up!

Comment

i am working more(this past month)on getting rid of more water around my quads. seems to be a common issue for me, even when i've been at 7%, i hate it. my calves are fine, the skin is always thin, but those quads are no joke on keeping them lean.

Comment

Looking great man.

How long were you on 200mg a week for?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Looking great man.

How long were you on 200mg a week for?
                  it's been about 10 months or so chadd. but i'd say about 4 or 5 months of 200mgs consistently. i was running different doses back when i first got on ONLY test. i went from 400mgs E10, to 300mgs E7 or E10 and now found a good spot at 200mgs E7 or E10....with that 200mgs of test, my test range(blood work) was in the 700's, so that's a good point for me and now I know what dose to continue on.

Comment

Will you at some point come off everything or always run a low dose of test?

Comment

Will you at some point come off everything or always run a low dose of test?
                      i will come off again; i'd say within the next 2yrs tops. i want to run this cycle again for a year and get labs done....at that point i either will stop completely or go back on 200mgs of test for 6 months, then i will stop for a long time(min a year, if not 2)...i'd like to come off slowly and not so cold turkey, hence why i would run test at 200mgs for 6 months before coming off(hcg added as well)

the time of me being completely off(if the timing serves us well)we both hope that by then, we're both blessed with a child, i'd like to have a girl now:)

last time i did it was 3yrs ago, maybe a bit longer. i was off for almost 2yrs and although it feels great being on something, i wasn't miserable being completely clean. i have pics when i was clean, i was smaller of course, but nothing to be ashamed either. i was lean, just not as full i guess.

this is the plan, but not saying it can't change. the only thing that will not change is my mindset i have for my cycle, the length and coming off...it's just a matter of how i approach it and get it done i guess.

i've played this game way too many times that I know well enough what i need to do in order to achieve ME being happy;) fam comes before anything my man, you know this:thumb:

i gotta say, this test alone has been very good to me, that it made me think twice about going back on. but i made my decision in a split second and said "fuck it", I want back on:D

Comment

So you're looking to come off in hopes of having another child?

A couple years ago I had my sperm count tested (2 months after finishing pct) and my count was through the roof. I was actually surprised but then again I haven't ran anything more than 300mg per week for over 10 years.

Comment

So you're looking to come off in hopes of having another child?

A couple years ago I had my sperm count tested (2 months after finishing pct) and my count was through the roof. I was actually surprised but then again I haven't ran anything more than 300mg per week for over 10 years.
                          i don't need to come off for that to happen. my sperm has been tested and seems fine.

i want to come off when i have another child, i did the same with my son. was clean for 2.5yrs. so if timing comes just right, then good!

but if i need to come off to have a kid, sure no problem.

Comment

Great physique for sure brotha!

Comment

looked better in avatar you had before. considering your doses though i give credit where do.

legs look thick in new avatar but thats only because you just qualify for the height kids need to be to get on rides at the amusement park.

bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X