New to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board

Hello guys hope all is well, new to this board,on a few different boards love to learn new things and help the cumunity out! I'm getting ready for Pittsburgh witch is the North Americans nationals competed last year and won't tell you my placing bc you can look it up on MD LOL

I'll post a few photos let's get things rolling guys hopefully turn pro! And make this a great year

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Welcome bro. After seeing that picture, your username suits you well.

Comment

Thank you brother just looking to be a bit bigger in the right places legs and back need thickness as I enter super heavy I'll get smoked if not!

Comment

jacked.

whats a typical cycle look like?

Comment

Hey brother I'm not sure if it's ok to leave cycle info at this board if it's ok I'll make a log I can tell you what I take as I get ready for nationals

Comment

I'm just talking about typical doses etc..

It's a steroid discussion forum, that's what it's for. Lol

Comment

True ...LOL ok ok I'll leav a log but I'll let you guys know typically dosages of last nationals

16 weeks cycles blast and cruise some times longer blast depending on show cycle looks like this typically

Weeks 1-6
              1500mg test e/c what ever is on hand
              1200mg eq
              800mg tren ace alway in my arsenal as I prep for show
              500mg winstrol inj no orals atm
              6iu Hgh split 2x a day 3iu befor fasted cardio and 3 iu at 3am go back to bed
              4iu humalog 2 meals befor my work out and after so tottal of 16iu only on training days
              1mg arimadex eod
              .5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
              1800mg test e or c
              1500mg eq
              1000mg tren ace
              600mg winstrol inj no orals yet besides anavar if it's real
              500mg mastron prop
              40mg anavar if I can find any that's real I don't bother with it usually unless I find real anavar
              4iu insulin pre and post carb meals
              8iu growth same split 2x 4iu before fasted cardio and 4iu at 3am and go back to bed idk why I do this I've just been doing it this way and it works
              1mg ed arimadex
              .5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
              1000mg prop drop this 10 days out to start drying
              1600mg eq love eq in know not to many fans out there of eq but needs to be run long and hard I do this all the way to show
              800mg mast prop all the way to show
              700mg winstrol oral now all the way to show
              80mg anavar ed like I stated above only if I can find real var
              8iu Hgh same protocol I don't drop Hgh I know a few that do I don't makes me full
              1mg arimadex
              1mg caber

2 weeks out I add anadrol at 100mg ed
              And halo at 25-30mg ed switch halo sometimes with oral tren metriblone

There you goi will log my new cycle to nationals in a new thread this was my last prep to nationals I changed a good bit this time any questions I can answer feel free brothers

Comment

Tank, whats your current weight, height, and bf?

Comment

Right now weighing around 257lb bf 7-8% hight is 5/10 my off season weight if you can believe was 290lb fat tho didn't like the look was on a lot of wet compounds but did add size as I can see as I'm slowly moving in to prep mod for nationals

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
                    True ...LOL ok ok I'll leav a log but I'll let you guys know typically dosages of last nationals

16 weeks cycles blast and cruise some times longer blast depending on show cycle looks like this typically

Weeks 1-6
                    1200mg eq
                    4iu humalog 2 meals befor my work out and after so tottal of 16iu only on training days
                    1mg arimadex eod
                    .5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
                    1800mg test e or c
                    1500mg eq
                    1000mg tren ace
                    500mg mastron prop
                    40mg anavar if I can find any that's real I don't bother with it usually unless I find real anavar
                    8iu growth same split 2x 4iu before fasted cardio and 4iu at 3am and go back to bed idk why I do this I've just been doing it this way and it works
                    1mg ed arimadex
                    .5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
                    1600mg eq love eq in know not to many fans out there of eq but needs to be run long and hard I do this all the way to show
                    8iu Hgh same protocol I don't drop Hgh I know a few that do I don't makes me full
                    1mg arimadex
                    1mg caber

There you goi will log my new cycle to nationals in a new thread this was my last prep to nationals I changed a good bit this time any questions I can answer feel free brothers
                    that's a shit load, damn. But looking good man!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      that's a shit load, damn. But looking good man!
                      I always asked my self if I didnt compete would I go this high of dosages and I wouldn't bc I now this shit isn't good but I have such love for the sport and I know in order to be competitive in this sport you have to cycle also the better your genetics the less you have to use and the shitier the genetics the more you have to use
                      So when you see those true freaks not only they using high gear there genetics are great as well

Comment

Right now weighing around 257lb bf 7-8% hight is 5/10 my off season weight if you can believe was 290lb fat tho didn't like the look was on a lot of wet compounds but did add size as I can see as I'm slowly moving in to prep mod for nationals
                        Those are some crazy Stats. Your a beast dude.

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
                          Those are some crazy Stats. Your a beast dude.
                          Thank you brother!

Comment

Welcome to Superior Muscle. Looks like you've put some solid work in! It'll be good to get some perspective from someone who competes.

Comment

Weeks 1-6
                              1200mg eq
                              1mg arimadex eod
                              .5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
                              1800mg test e or c
                              1500mg eq
                              1000mg tren ace
                              500mg mastron prop
                              1mg ed arimadex
                              .5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
                              1mg arimadex
                              1mg caber

crazy.

i admit, it does make me wonder what I'd look like on all that shit. my biggest cycle ever was literally 1/10th of all that.

i'm not sure I could mentally handle all that shit. i'm already to aggressive on a cycle of test E 300mgs E5D, Deca 200mgs E5D, and 3.3iu Gh per day. lol

don't mean to make that sound like i'm taking anything away from you like one of those faggots saying "id be pro if i was on that much" blah blah. not at all bro. just get my mind going. haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X