New Member-Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member-Pics

Hello everyone. I am new to the board, so I thought I would post my pics by way of introduction.

I welcome any comments and suggestions, especially on symmetry as that is my priority.

Great board!

Stats:
    34 yrs old
    5'7"
    177 (In these pics) 182 today
    bf%- ~10% I guess
    Used AAS for the first time in October 02
    Attached Files

Wheels.....
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking tight, brotha!!! :)

Comment

Very Hot!!! You look great!;)

Comment

lookin good bro, what kinda cycle did you do?

Comment

Lookin' pretty damn good brother, welcome to SM...

Comment

Thank you all for the replies and the welcome.

Wasp- I started with low dose dbol and finasol back in October 02 for 4 weeks-first AAS use. In December 02, ran 500mg test enan for about 8 weeks. This spring I got serious and ran Test Prop (100mg ED)/Fina (inj this time) @ 100mg ED and Winny @ 50mg oral ED for the last 2 weeks of the injectables and for 2 weeks alone after the Fina. Cruised on 200mg Cyp/wk until last 2 weeks ago and began my fall bulker on my quest to reach 200lbs and retain my current waist size (31in). Bulker is 2 gram Cyp front load then 1 gram/week. 50mg dbol 1st 4 weeks (underdosed Ref-B liquid-but hey, it's cheap).

The diet that did it for me in the spring (for the pics I posted taken in July) was Swolecat's Swolegenix. The diet made all the difference-ok maaayybee the tren and winny helped-LOL-but I learned a hell of a lot about nutirent timing and am convinced of it's place in a cutting diet. I know I can take the bf lower next time but I was satisfied with what I got this summer; as my primary focus is 200#'s-then I will worry about really cutting.

Here is a pic of my back-please forgive the bacne-lol-damn lovehandles-sucks being over 30.......

Asian Persuasion-damn, that rhinestone thong made my pants tight. Thanks for the compliment on my pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to SM...

Comment

In the interests of full disclosure, here is the pic that (when I saw it) made my ass get serious about getting back into shape. It was taken in May of 2001 (you Nascar fans can tell b/c of the paint scheme on Harvick's race car-it changed in 02). As you can see, it wasn't pretty, but it got me motivated........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Welcome. There is nothing like old pics to keep us all motivated. Congrats bro, you look good.

Comment

looking awesome brother

Comment

Thanks Juice.

That is one magnificent ass in your avatar-like two Pringles hugging. Who that be?

Comment

killer transformation bro, gj

Comment

wow great job!!1

Comment

Great work brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X