Dbol vs Drol look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol vs Drol look

Is staggering and night and day on the feel of the drug working.
    Attached Files

Dbol softie vs drol hardness.

Comment

Can defiantly see the difference pretty cool shit.

Comment

Yea pretty crazy how drol has kept me lean and hard. Dbol I was soft but pumped

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Yea pretty crazy how drol has kept me lean and hard. Dbol I was soft but pumped
          yep, I don't wanna get that softer look. I wanna stay lean and grow. I'm already pretty leaned out, so I just have to slowly build now...and its going along pretty good so far. the hormona is really helping:agreed: so, what are your thoughts on Anavar for that? I was thinking maybe that would be a good cycle for me to try at some point in the future. Get all I can out of what I am doing for 90 days or so. cut it back a bit to a real TRT dose for a while and see how I do how I adjust and feel... then try the Anavar and bump the test up again for the cycle. then back to the TRT dose.:hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            yep, I don't wanna get that softer look. I wanna stay lean and grow. I'm already pretty leaned out, so I just have to slowly build now...and its going along pretty good so far. the hormona is really helping:agreed: so, what are your thoughts on Anavar for that? I was thinking maybe that would be a good cycle for me to try at some point in the future. Get all I can out of what I am doing for 90 days or so. cut it back a bit to a real TRT dose for a while and see how I do how I adjust and feel... then try the Anavar and bump the test up again for the cycle. then back to the TRT dose.:hibb:
            I will go on anavar next year, maybe even end of this year. It is very mild, many of my gfs friends who train at the box, are on it:) my girl has thought of going on it as well.

For the money vs results, IMO it is ok. Not harsh and will get good results.

Now that I've played Quite a bit with different stuff. I now prefer the dry, hard leaned out Look.

Comment

Yea I agree...from what I read its very mild yet it still gives good strength yet ya don't get all bulked up... so in my rookie eyes..increase of strength means working harder in gym which turns into a lean growth...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Yea I agree...from what I read its very mild yet it still gives good strength yet ya don't get all bulked up... so in my rookie eyes..increase of strength means working harder in gym which turns into a lean growth...
                More strength does not necessarily mean more gains, I can use myself as an example.

Comment

The only difference I can see is pumped and sweaty (ie post or intra workout) or cold and a bit flatter with no sweat dripping down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    The only difference I can see is pumped and sweaty (ie post or intra workout) or cold and a bit flatter with no sweat dripping down.
                    Might need better glasses brother.

Pics are taken in sauna BEFORE i train....quite bit of a difference. Clear visible abs, no flexing to softer fuller abs with water...yea I'm sweating, no shit...it is a sauna:retard:

Comment

Anyway....lip you'd like the anavar and it would do good for you

Comment

What's the difference in strength running dbol vs drol? Anything huge or minor differences in that regard? Why don't you do winny instead of var more powerful, cheaper, dryer gains, but it might fuck your joints up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          What's the difference in strength running dbol vs drol? Anything huge or minor differences in that regard? Why don't you do winny instead of var more powerful, cheaper, dryer gains, but it might fuck your joints up lol.
                          I've done winny for 20 weeks and although i was very dry, yes joints at times hurt, but i managed well....and var is milder by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                          X