2012 and 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Yea but no gyno cause it was only like 15-20mgs dbol. The little pink octogon Thai tabs. Very strong.
    British dispensary? I been trying to find those... they expensive as fuck now... heard libido was crazy on them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

My last MMA fight

Comment

Yea but no gyno cause it was only like 15-20mgs dbol. The little pink octogon Thai tabs. Very strong.

I heard those pink thais were bomb. BAck in highschool I knew kids who were on the sauce that's kind of what triggered me into doing it. Along with my cousin who would run nothing but Test/Tren/Winstrol so just imagine how insane his physique looked especially to a 16-17 year old. Anyways These kids in highschool would run testosterone or test/deca. Swell up, full of water, and I remember them being strong. They were in the football team or wrestling or baseball, weekends would come and they'd drink and party and piss it all out.

I remember once in my English honors this kid came in late to class so all eyes were on him and his shirts were baggy and he just looked really skinny. I asked what happened to him and he said he got sick lol. He got a scholarship cuz he was great in baseball, go figure. Hitting home runs. Got off the juice and it wasn't the same. He then joined the military. Haven't heard from him in a bit.

Most of the juicehead kids ended up joining marines, coastguard, army, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think so but if I'm not mistaken the real company was busted or went out of business around 2008 and someone else just uses their name now.

I used to sell them and the winstrol tabs. They came in tubs of 1000 5mg tabs. I would buy 1000 for $250 for the dbol and $400 for the winstrol. I sold the dbol $250 for 500 tabs and the Winny at $400 for 500 tabs. I made pretty good money just selling orals in highschool. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            I heard those pink thais were bomb. BAck in highschool I knew kids who were on the sauce that's kind of what triggered me into doing it. Along with my cousin who would run nothing but Test/Tren/Winstrol so just imagine how insane his physique looked especially to a 16-17 year old. Anyways These kids in highschool would run testosterone or test/deca. Swell up, full of water, and I remember them being strong. They were in the football team or wrestling or baseball, weekends would come and they'd drink and party and piss it all out.

I remember once in my English honors this kid came in late to class so all eyes were on him and his shirts were baggy and he just looked really skinny. I asked what happened to him and he said he got sick lol. He got a scholarship cuz he was great in baseball, go figure. Hitting home runs. Got off the juice and it wasn't the same. He then joined the military. Haven't heard from him in a bit.

Most of the juicehead kids ended up joining marines, coastguard, army, etc.

Your generation is so different then mine's back in high school... we never thought of gear... our thang was wearing the fresh's clothes or what new game is out for the Nintendo/Sega while listening to fugees... buff baff

Comment

2012 and 2015

My first cycle was at 19 years old right after highschool when I was working construction. I was down in Hialeah, super Cuban community, nobody ever spoke English. Think of it as a mini Cuba central. I told the gym owner what I wanted and he gave me Test400 it was like a sustanon, and Tren Enth 200. He told me to take 2CCs of each twice a week. And of course like an idiot I did it.

19 years old. First cycle was Test 800mg Tren E 400mg. It was horrible. NO PCT. I got off it and I thought I was losing my mind. Anxious, insomnia, very bad thoughts. I coped with it with a lot of drugs and alcohol. But then as I got older and did research I finally knew what was going on with my body. So I got back on Test at 21 and never came off lol.

Comment

I think so but if I'm not mistaken the real company was busted or went out of business around 2008 and someone else just uses their name now.

I used to sell them and the winstrol tabs. They came in tubs of 1000 5mg tabs. I would buy 1000 for $250 for the dbol and $400 for the winstrol. I sold the dbol $250 for 500 tabs and the Winny at $400 for 500 tabs. I made pretty good money just selling orals in highschool. Lol
                Least you never got busted... I got a stupid record here

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                  My first cycle was at 19 years old right after highschool when I was working construction. I was down in Hialeah, super Cuban community, nobody ever spoke English. Think of it as a mini Cuba central. I told the gym owner what I wanted and he gave me Test400 it was like a sustanon, and Tren Enth 200. He told me to take 2CCs of each twice a week. And of course like an idiot I did it.

19 years old. First cycle was Test 800mg Tren E 400mg. It was horrible. NO PCT. I got off it and I thought I was losing my mind. Anxious, insomnia, very bad thoughts. I coped with it with a lot of drugs and alcohol. But then as I got older and did research I finally knew what was going on with my body. So I got back on Test at 21 and never came off lol.

You get gyno on that cycle?

Comment

I'm sure his hormones got fucked!!...bet lost all then gainz and was a twig

Comment

Nope. I'm not gyno prone. All I got was puffy nips but as for gyno no. I only ran that cycle for 4 weeks by the way. All I gained was the bloat from the test mix and the insane mental sides of the Tren e which lingered around for months

Comment

When did u first play with injectables, have u ever came off testosterone, like do you do PCT

Comment

That's a good question right there cause I never done a PCT... heard the horror Clomid stories.. and if the 70's bodybuilders never did one why should we?... I think if u eat enough and still lift you won't loose much..
                          Eventually your natural levels will come back

Comment

I read the comments when I wake up...CTS kicking in now.. can't wait for what the night has to offer for me...

Comment

I think my first injectable cycle was 19. Yea I came off and on through the years but I haven't the last few.

Comment

Yea I never came off since 21. I don't want to. Bloodwork is good, I donate blood to keep my HCT in check but it doesn't even get too crazy unless I'm taking nandrolone/Eq/anadrol. I technically blast and cruise. I don't want to come off because I don't want to be in that depressed state.

Comment

Working...
                                X